3/4 Inch Gain on Calfs in Hours!

This is really bizarre, but I’ve made several measurements to confirm this.

I measured 16 inches on my right calf in the morning, but around 11:00 PM I measure it and get 16.75 inches.

It doesn’t do that every night, it’s hard to predict when my calfs will expand like that, but sometimes I look down at them and they look bigger late at night, I measure them and they really are bigger than in the morning.

How is this possible? Is it just blood pooling in my calves?

Lol.

Fake edit:

Yeah.

HOLY FUCK I THINK YOUR ONTO SOMETHING!!!

I did my leg workout in the morning, but I don’t think a pump from the workout would last 13-14 hours.

Water retention? Check out the back of your ankles when this happens if they feel soft where they normally would feel tight, that may be the culprit.

[quote]50_Caliber wrote:
I did my leg workout in the morning, but I don’t think a pump from the workout would last 13-14 hours.[/quote]

It does for me, although I think it’s more water retention like the above poster said. I think it’s natural to retain a lot of water after you work out. I’m always a good 3-5 pounds heavier after working out (I drink an insane amount of water during lifting and then have a PWO shake/meal).

Thanks for the responses, yeah, sounds like water retention would be the most likely culprit.