T Nation

3/03/06 Powerful Image...

I’m gonna need her number…

Now that’s a headlock I wouldn’t wanna break…ever!

I’ll let her submit me.

“yes mistress, please put the triangle on me.”

I literally laughed out loud when I saw that. I dunno why.

Good thing I didn’t have any oatmeal or cottage cheese in my mouth. :wink:

Come on people. Somebody has to comment on his red/purple head between her legs! Too easy I guess.

[quote]myxl wrote:
Come on people. Somebody has to comment on his red/purple head between her legs! Too easy I guess.[/quote]

He doen’t seem to struggle too much. But then again, if I was there I wouldn’t either. I’d just let her do her thing.

Not a bad position to be in! A lock in between the thighs would be better, but beggers can’t be choosers!

[quote]justhrowit wrote:
Not a bad position to be in! A lock in between the thighs would be better, but beggers can’t be choosers![/quote]

[center][b]OWNED
by a girl!

And an anorexic one at that!!![/b][/center]

[quote]Miserere wrote:
justhrowit wrote:
Not a bad position to be in! A lock in between the thighs would be better, but beggers can’t be choosers!

[center][b]OWNED
by a girl!

And an anorexic one at that!!![/b][/center][/quote]

Some people actually have trampling fantasies. Come to think of it, there`s probably a fantasy, and a name for it, for almost everything out there.

She is indeed to skinny, by the way. Nice legs, though.

Wasn’t really trying to show off the girl…just thought it was a funny owned-photoshop

she said when she’s done taking her shower she’ll give u a call

she wasn’t that great in bed

-xen

POOF

Sorry i woke up now :-/

http://www.savvy.com/savvy_girls/nicole_cherie.aspx?page=1&pict_id=1#photos

I was hoping to find hot women fighting each other, but this will do.