Hi folks, noob here:
6"0, 190 lbs, 11% bf, 23
Training: powerlifting with accessory MWF and body building TThSun. A lot of hiit and steady state cardio everyday as I am just finishing a cut. Lost 25 lbs in the last 7 months and started reverse dieting last week after being at 2100 calories for 2 weeks.
Food: roughly 225 p 200-250 c 30-50 f at 2300 cals. Fiber between 30-50 g
Original plan was to do my first cycle for 12 weeks at 400 mg of test e with 200 mg hucog (hcg) 24 our before every pin starting day 7. Pct 40/40/20/20 Nolva 2 weeks after last pin. Plan to start mid September due to certain training opportunities that line up with my goals. Asin on hand Ai. Start at 12.5 if I notice anything.
However, I am a little fed up with eating so little and feel like I won't stay this lean as I reverse diet till mid September for my cycle just because my body probably wants to go back to being fat and maintain homeostasis. Workouts have no more intensity to lift heavy but can handle submaximal work better. Eating this little is making me the opposite of a happy camper and it is running into my everyday interactions with people.
I was given the idea of doing a short 2 week cycle to up calories quickly and keep me sane and lean going into September.
2 week cycle would probably look like:
Day 1-10 test prop 100 mg ED
Day 1-14 dbol 40-50 mg split morning and night
Pct: Nolva day 15 at 120 and day 16-28 at 20 mg per day
Nolva on hand incase I notice itchy nips and take 20 mg if I do.
2 to 3 weeks off before I start the 12 weeker at 400mg test e
1) how many calories can I really add and keep post 2 weeker? How many during the 12 weeker?
2) not knowing how I react to aas and running a cycle is pretty stupid but with the 2 weeker does it matter?
3) keep low fat diet through both cycles and try to control when I add calories? 200-500 per week and assess how it goes? Probably start with 500 on the 2 weeker and 200 on the 12 weeker?
4) anything you see that I don't see. Please try to be constructive so we can all learn.
5) going to use 28 gauge slin pins backloaded
6) drop steady state and drop hiit on powerlifting days when on cycle immediately and then introduce them back in post cycle as needed instead of dropping cals after the 2 weeker.
I'm not too worried about getting huge and swole. Mostly staying lean and eating like a monster.
Don't know much, so experienced help would be great or even another perspective at looking at this.