2nd workout with bands

Today was my 2nd band speed day for lower body. My max sq is 450. today i did 245 + green bands. my first workout was 245+ purple. It was a bit too easy, but the greens really wow! the 7th and 8th set had really noticable loss of bar speed commin out of the bottom. But at the top was ok. Is this alright or should i drop some weight? I like the bands already. I think now Speed leg day is the toughest of the 4 weekly workouts!
regds
Jonathan

ATA BOY CAPJ…your going to be squatin 6’ in no time bro…in my opinion having a lot of tension at the top is a a great thing as long as your still fast in the bottom…this is how i like ot od my speed squats becuase i seem to miss at top when i miss…so you have to find what works for you…bm

Why thanks BM… really appreciate yr help and sharing yr experiences. haah 600… wow i never even thot about such a number b4… was thinkin 500 first:)
Ok i also do not fail at the bottom of the squat, i fail at just below the half squat position (if that helps you tell me where my weakness is…)

thanks again,
regds
Jonathan

Personally I like to use around 40% of my 1rm for my speed squats with bands. Yes, bands made my DE squat day the toughest day of the week.