T Nation

2nd Week of Sheiko 30

I’ve just started my second week to sheiko 30 after completing 29 and 37. 29 and 37 were really easy and the first 2 days of sheiko 30 seemed relatively easy too. However now everything is starting to decline. I dont feel like im worn out but the weight definitely feels heavier than is used to and the reps arent going up as easy.

Not sure what to do. I was thinking about deloading the rest of the week to recover but like i said i dont feel worn out or anything. My squat is definitely suffering the most. Any advice?

[quote]raa08007 wrote:
I’ve just started my second week to sheiko 30 after completing 29 and 37. 29 and 37 were really easy and the first 2 days of sheiko 30 seemed relatively easy too. However now everything is starting to decline. I dont feel like im worn out but the weight definitely feels heavier than is used to and the reps arent going up as easy.

Not sure what to do. I was thinking about deloading the rest of the week to recover but like i said i dont feel worn out or anything. My squat is definitely suffering the most. Any advice?[/quote]
Day one is always the hardest. Deadlift day and your second squat day will be easier. Just keep going, don’t deload, you can gut it out.

Agreed! I believe you should just keep getting through #30 dude! Coming from 29 and 37 you have accumulated a lot of volume and frequency on the lifts so just eat more, sleep when you can and just get it done plain and simple! Build that mental toughness and after 30 maybe deload a week but don’t quit now