2nd Month on 5/3/1

Just a complete side note, how does your diet suck living at home? Get your parents to buy food and learn how to cook. I’m 21 living at home this summer, and my parents will buy the food as long as I cook enough for everyone, its a win-win. get on that shit.

Dude, it’s lame.
They are the typical american family when it comes to food. If you can guess what’s way over-salted, fried, buttered, packaged, etc that’s them. Also, my Dad’s fiancée works for texas roadhouse and makes all the meals like that…
Meaning, High carb, high fat, low-medium protein. I asked myself that same question, shitty aint it?

They won’t buy anything on the side. Best I got from them was some oatmeal (2 boxes) 1 bottle of olive oil and coconut oil. That’s all. They want to “be fat and die happy”. Blows my mind.
I’ve tried using the foods but it’s hard. Mainly not enough protein or quality carbs (unless mac n cheese counts? lol)

I cook all on my own, actually made a post related to it a few days ago. Learned a lot from my Dad who used to be a restaurant manager and opened up his own place a while back, so I got the cooking part down. Just need the food. Another set back.

Ya, I’m working, but my dad is my employer and never pays me on time, just will give it all to me before school starts back up the end of this month. I’m going to eat like an animal. Wish me luck on 160-190lbs!