2nd Cylce...Test Prop?!

I’ve been reading a lot on this forum, but still not sure what some of ya’ll are talking about. My fist cycle was “super testosterone”. Don’t kmow exactly what that is.

I was wondering what I could expect from 1 10cc vile of test prop…should I get more…how long should I use it? Is 150-200 too much $. I know this is another newbie post, but I want to do it right. I really didn’t see much from the first cyle. I don’t want to waste another one!

Test propionate has a very short half life, just a few days. It also “kicks in” very quickly. That is why alot of people use it in the beginning of a cycle while waiting for the longer estered tests to kick in. You need to inject it every third day at the least. So even if you were only doing 100mgs every shot it would only last a few weeks. There for getting only minimal results.

Most people in this forum or any other forum (for that matter) wouldn’t advise you to use it alone or to even do it if you only have one bottle. Either get more test propionate another test or don’t use it at all. IMVHO.

[quote]Eric the Red wrote:
I’ve been reading a lot on this forum, but still not sure what some of ya’ll are talking about. My fist cycle was “super testosterone”. Don’t kmow exactly what that is.

I was wondering what I could expect from 1 10cc vile of test prop…should I get more…how long should I use it? Is 150-200 too much $. I know this is another newbie post, but I want to do it right. I really didn’t see much from the first cyle. I don’t want to waste another one![/quote]

You did a “cycle” before with stuff you didn’t have a clue about? Man, you’re a rotten thief’s wet dream. I bet I could sell you 3 vials of canola oil and write “Mega Decabol Turbo!” on it and you’d gladly pay $200 for each.

It’s too late to “waste another one.” You’re destined to keep wasting and wasting everything you put in your body if you have no clue what you’re dealing with. I’m not trying to be a jerk, bud. I just seriously suggest you invest a few hours of your time to reading.

I know I should learn more. That is what I’m trying to do. What would be good to stack it with…or how long should the cycle if i only use test prop?

[quote]Eric the Red wrote:
I know I should learn more. That is what I’m trying to do. What would be good to stack it with…or how long should the cycle if i only use test prop?[/quote]

nobody is going to hold your hand and walk you through aas basics. read more. its that simple

DezZ