2nd Cycle

Well its that time of the year for me, its been about 6 months since my last cycle (1st with actual roids as opposed to PH’s which I did several of)

My 1st cycle was:

8 weeks of Test Cyp @ 500mg/wk (twice weekly injections)
1st 3 weeks Dbol @ 40mg/day

Gained 25 lbs about 18 of which I kept. Took some time off due to some awesome bouts of illness.

Where I’m at now: 6’0 220 lbs, (have been 260 before I took like a year off to try and save a failing relationship hooray!)

The plan:

Wk 1-10 Test Cyp 750mg (twice weekly injections)
Wk 1-3 DBol 40mg/day
Wk 10-12 DBol 40mg/day
Wk 1-PCT Adex 0.25mg/day (adjusting as necessary - have enough on hand to run 1mg/day for full cycle)
PCT
13-16: Tamox, 40/40/40/20 (adjusting if necessary - also have enough to run on cycle ED as well)

Not really worried about my diet as I never have a problem gaining. Been training for about 8 years now (since I was 15) So I’ve gone through the eating stupidly part. I’ve figured out what works for me and all that. Though I am probably adding another 50-100g/day of protein and carbs while on cycle and increasing both as I gain weight throughout the cycle. Right now I train 6 days a week and eat anywhere from 4-6k calories a day depending on how late I stay up after work :smiley:

Goal from cycle: Size and strength.

Any suggestions would be mucho appreciatedo.

Thanks dudes.

Definitely frontload the test. It is very worth it IMO. There’s really no reason not to either. If you do you have the option of making the cycle a bit shorter without sacrificing much in the way of gains.

For 750/wk how much of a day1 would I be looking at? 1g? Never really front loaded before. Thanks for the advice, forgot to ask about frontloading on this cycle.

[quote]jasoncga wrote:
For 750/wk how much of a day1 would I be looking at? 1g? Never really front loaded before. Thanks for the advice, forgot to ask about frontloading on this cycle. [/quote]

Yes. If I’m using Bill’s formula correctly, and if one assumes a 6 day half-life for cyp, you’d shoot 1g (1017 mg is the actual calc) that first day.

ed - and if you do f/l the test, you might want to just run the dbol during the latter portions of your cycle, rather than splitting it.

[quote]jasoncga wrote:
For 750/wk how much of a day1 would I be looking at? 1g? Never really front loaded before. Thanks for the advice, forgot to ask about frontloading on this cycle. [/quote]

A gram would work. It’s not the exact amount the formula would dictate but I don’t get that technical with it.

edit

I agree with WTMN wrt to saving the dbol. Just remember to use an appropriate amount of adex from the start if you dump a gram of test and some dbol in.