2nd Cycle. Thoughts and advice?

I’m planning on running my second cycle in about six weeks and have devised the following plan. Please let me know what your thoughts are or if there are any recommendations you may have. I’m open to explain why I chose the compounds I did and their dosages and timings.

Test E 600mg/week (Weeks 1-10)
Winny 50mg ED (Weeks 1-3; 8-10)
Adex .5mg EOD (Weeks 1-10)
Adex .25mg EOD (Week 11)
Adex .125mg EOD (First 3 days of week 12)
HcG 1000iu/week (weeks 6-10)
HcG 500iu ED (week 11)
HcG 500iu ED (First 3 days of week 12)
Clomid 100/100/50/50 (Weeks 13-16)
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (Weeks 13-16)

My last cycle was 800mg/week of Test-400 w/ Adex and nolva only pct. I didn’t recover too well from it and was shut down for quite a while. Thus, I will take the necessary proactive measures of HcG and a better pct to enhance recovery for this cycle.

Stats: 5’8; 205
Lifts: 545 Dead; 405 Squat; 275 Bench

years lifting: 8

Diet and training are certainly in check but I will comment on them if ya’ll feel it’s necessary!

why the winny?

[quote]Dr.Swellington wrote:
why the winny? [/quote]

What’s wrong with a winny kick start? Its fast acting and pretty good for lean mass gains
I think for a second cycle it looks pretty good pretty much same I did although I ran dbol only thing I would suggest is running your test a bit longer since its your second but that’s totally a preference thing.

just not a big fan unless you’re closing in on contest prep bc of the dry joints. But it bothers some people more than others. Glad you actually ran a kickstart though. Still have yet to understand why people miss out a lot of times on 4 weeks worth of growth they could have when they choose just long esthers.

looks pretty good to me. Just from an observation point though id say run the test at 800mgs that way you know wat to expect and see how much/little the winny actually effects things. best of luck though and it looks pretty solid for a second cycle

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Dr.Swellington wrote:
why the winny? [/quote]

What’s wrong with a winny kick start? Its fast acting and pretty good for lean mass gains
I think for a second cycle it looks pretty good pretty much same I did although I ran dbol only thing I would suggest is running your test a bit longer since its your second but that’s totally a preference thing.[/quote]

whatd that cycle look like?

and i like this cycle a lot too