T Nation

2nd Cycle Suggestions

I’m going to be coming off my 1st cycle in a few weeks and I want to do another cycle in 6 months or so, My first cycle consisted
500Mg Test E 1-12 weeks
100Mg ED Anavar 1-4 Weeks

I had zero side effects to say the least!
Whats some good compounds for the 2nd cycle?
Test E is going to be the base again at 600MG per week!

Assuming your looking for size and bulk…
600mg Test 15 weeks
400mg Deca 12 weeks
60mg Anadrol 4 weeks

Don’t like strong orals like anadrol or dbol reed, What do you think about just deca and test? or Tren and test?

Tren is great love it and will never deviate from it again. How ever some people respond negatively to it and have a hard time recovering but everything has pro and cons. Most will recommend saving Tren till atleast your 3rd or so cycle as there are plenty of other compounds that will give great results also some what cheaper than Tren. But if you go that route

500 Test
75mg ED Tren Ace

Won’t regret it and if you have a negative side you can’t deal with Ace with clear your system fairly quickly and hopefully all will be good in a few days as opposed to a few weeks with Tren E.

Yeah, that looks solid, and you will definitely get the results, its a little pricier but you get what you pay for, the deca made me have too much water gains

[quote]Reed wrote:
Tren is great love it and will never deviate from it again. How ever some people respond negatively to it and have a hard time recovering but everything has pro and cons. Most will recommend saving Tren till atleast your 3rd or so cycle as there are plenty of other compounds that will give great results also some what cheaper than Tren. But if you go that route

500 Test
75mg ED Tren Ace

Won’t regret it and if you have a negative side you can’t deal with Ace with clear your system fairly quickly and hopefully all will be good in a few days as opposed to a few weeks with Tren E.[/quote]
I’ll probably just hold off on tren until my 3rd/4th cycle then. I’ve read that deca helps keep your joints lubricated. Any truth to this?

[quote]rupe8 wrote:
Yeah, that looks solid, and you will definitely get the results, its a little pricier but you get what you pay for, the deca made me have too much water gains[/quote]
Did you feel bloated?

[quote]Arnold1979 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

500 Test
75mg ED Tren Ace

Won’t regret it and if you have a negative side you can’t deal with Ace with clear your system fairly quickly and hopefully all will be good in a few days as opposed to a few weeks with Tren E.[/quote]
I’ll probably just hold off on tren until my 3rd/4th cycle then. I’ve read that deca helps keep your joints lubricated. Any truth to this?[/quote]

With out a doubt it did for me honestly the joint relief is probably the best thing I got from the Deca and really the main reason I plan on running it again even at a low dose just to help out my shoulders.