2nd Cycle Suggestion

How does this look? Too much?
I think this should be great, but I’d appreciate you guys’ advice…

frontload test and deca, then

Weeks 1-3
500 mg test enanthate
600 mg deca
30 mg d-bol
20 mg nolvadex

4-6
500 mg test enanthate
600 mg deca
20 mg nolvadex

7 and 8
500 mg test enanthate
600 mg deca
30 mg d-bol
20 mg nolvadex

PCT

—What do you guys think?—

You are going to have a very long clearance before you can begin PCT because of the deca you are using right up until the end. This will complicate recovery. Additionally (while i’ve never used deca myself) i have heard it suggested that you should use at least as much test as deca in order to avoid potential negative sexual side effects.

Looks good. Personally I would switch up the Deca for some Fina/Tren. I would kick in 80mg of Tren ED, with no frontload (not necessary).

Also, I wouldn’t jump on the Nolvadex so early into my cycle. I would only use it when necessary, if I felt or saw any side effects coming on. Everyone has a different tolerance to AAS use. I personally don’t need to use ANY Nolvadex during a cycle, and I do cycles stronger than the one you just laid out. Keep your Nolvadex on the sideline and kick it in when necessary, IF necessary… but ALWAYS for PCT. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice.

Why do you think the deca will cause a longer clearance? How long does it stay in? My last cycle I started PCT 2 1/2 weeks after my last sust250 injection. How would I go about modifying this so that the clearance wouldnt be so long? That is to say, should I quit the deca at week 6 or so?

The Deca stays in your system for a long duration because of the nature of the chemical. You cannot change a chemical’s half-life. The only way to “modify” it is to drop Deca use during your cycle at about the 7th week.

The reason for this is because the Enanthate you are taking has a long half-life as well. I would plan out your PCT at about the 2nd week after your last shot of Enanthate. This way you can balance out both chemicals (the Test and Deca) to leave your body at about the same time. Good luck.

On what kennedizer wrote:

Rather than DECA try NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate), which is short acting Nandrolone, it clears in 5 days. You have to inject EOD to E3D.