2nd Cycle, Need Some Tips

hi everyone…

im 25
240lbs
bf/20%
i was into olympic weightlifting since i was 18 but then i stopped last year and started mountain biking last Sept for loosing weight but i lost over 40 pounds and still loosing everyday and now im competing in races and stuff…

but like everyone i want that kick to push me to go harder and faster for longer

my first cycle was
winstrol only (oral) yes i know should of added test
but i dont regret i made great gains with on how i look and how i bike
and i kept atleast 90% of the gains!

for my 2nd
im thinking about doing this in sept

1 â?? 13 Enan 400mg/wk
1 â?? 12 EQ 400mg/wk
1 â?? 15 L-dex .25mg EoD

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

other suppliments will be
beta alaline
multi vit
protein
and a balanced diet

the question is :
what PCT should i use??

and is this a good cycle for what i do??

i ride 3 times a week and the offdays i do normal gym training so that i dont just sit around do nothing…

your 25 and your active 5 days a week and your at 20% BF. You would feel alot better by simply dropping BF% down into the 12 to 14 range. your diet is not dialed in, that should be your main concern here! I would imagine for riding a bike your a big boy, those guys compete in my area all the time and their always pretty trim. I would suggest before looking at steroids as a solution correct the #1 problem which is your diet.

im loosing about 1-2 pounds a week !

and the cycle will be @ oktober just wanna do some research and plan everything before i start… i like to plan ahead so i have everything on hand before i start…

i started at 280 now im at 240 and going down!

Alright, as far as PCT goes it can be done many different ways, but a good standard to start off with is

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

You may also run Hcg with it at 500iu/w, or just the last 4 weeks stopping about 4 days before PCT.

As for your dosage? To be perfectly honest I am not an endurance athlete and have never cycled as one. I have read many threads on it and if you would like my opinion it is this. Your doses are to high, I would imagine you would suffer leg pumps, if it where me id consider 300/week test-e/c and 300/week EQ…Now my recommendation once again is diet to goal, if you still run this my next recommendation is learn 1 compound at a time and how it effects your body, the first compound being test.

i agree with you… about running 1 compound at a time… i just ran winny and i react good no side effects no acne no joint pain nothing it was 50 mg ed for 5 weeks…

at first i was thinking doing test with winny again but wanted to try different compounds… thats why i wanted to test EQ

but if you say just go with Test E on this next cycle i can do that too and then maybe for my 3rd i will do test + EQ how does that sound??

cycle
1 ? 12 Enan 400mg/wk
1 ? 12 L-dex .25mg EoD

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

[quote]mtbcobra wrote:
i agree with you… about running 1 compound at a time… i just ran winny and i react good no side effects no acne no joint pain nothing it was 50 mg ed for 5 weeks…

at first i was thinking doing test with winny again but wanted to try different compounds… thats why i wanted to test EQ

but if you say just go with Test E on this next cycle i can do that too and then maybe for my 3rd i will do test + EQ how does that sound??

cycle
1 ? 12 Enan 400mg/wk
1 ? 12 L-dex .25mg EoD

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
[/quote]

much better but im still afraid that your test dose may create leg pumps when riding, but I dont want to advise wrong so lets see if someone with more experience in endurance cycling jumps in!

only 1 way to find out eh?? lol…

i can tell u that i never got pumps while on winny just keep going going and going…

maybe the beta alaline help allot also?