test prop 525mg weeks 1 - 9
npp 350mg weeks 1 -7
anavar 100mg weeks 5 - 9

ancillaries

caber 0.5mg 2x a week, weeks 1 - 9
aromasin 6.5mg daily weeks 1 - 9
hcg 250iu 3x a week, weeks 1 - 9

PCT

triptorelin (wasn’t sure about this but it’s not expensive so I figure I might as well…)
clomid/nolva 50/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 respectively

thanks in advance

That’s a lot of pinning! haha, I’ve been interested in triptorelin myself if you do end up using it post up how it worked other than that I like your cycle

Looks good to me, never heard of triptorelin though.

pining ed ?

pinning eod, I’m not man enough to pin every day!

@kofy - trip is a new thing for PCT, there’s some interesting studies on it. I figure it couldn’t do any harm so might as well chuck it in. I like to do fairly aggressive PCTs. I’ll post up how it went.

I’ve read too much trip can possibly castrate you, but I do like the fact that with one injection it will completely restore ones self

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’ve read too much trip can possibly castrate you, but I do like the fact that with one injection it will completely restore ones self[/quote]

This. I have done a ton of research on it, but it still scares the hell out of me for its intended usage.

[quote]33 Big Blinds wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’ve read too much trip can possibly castrate you, but I do like the fact that with one injection it will completely restore ones self[/quote]

This. I have done a ton of research on it, but it still scares the hell out of me for its intended usage.[/quote]

Kind of scares me too but strangely still would like to try some time maybe if I decide to run a long cycle with a bunch of compound I might give it a whirl but on these 10-12 weekers I’ll stick with hcg Nolva and clomid for now haha.

Rds definitely post up the results on how it work and how it was overall I’d be very interested

I most definitely will. PAINTRAINDave used it and like it.

It only castrates you if you take loads of it! Chill out guys!

u really think hcgis gonna be that eneficial in only a 9 week cycle. just a personal question

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
u really think hcgis gonna be that eneficial in only a 9 week cycle. just a personal question[/quote]

fair point mate, I figured that seeing as I’m running a 19-nor that I might as well do everything I can to aid recovery.

Also, I had a TON of hcg left after my last cycle so there’s not much point in letting it go to waste. I picked up a job lot of the generic chinese stuff for pennies last time.

How’s the cycle coming along? How you liking the NPP so far ?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
How’s the cycle coming along? How you liking the NPP so far ?[/quote]

I like it! Pinning all the time is starting to get on my tits a bit, but the actual cycle is awesome. Muscles feel thick and fucking hard as a rock all the time. If I train my legs on Monday, hamstrings are still pumped on Wednesday. Fucking awesome.

Strength is up too, and this week the anavar’ll start working it’s magic so I’m expecting some serious strength gains over the next month or so.

so in short: cycle is awesome, NPP is awesome.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
How’s the cycle coming along? How you liking the NPP so far ?[/quote]

I like it! Pinning all the time is starting to get on my tits a bit, but the actual cycle is awesome. Muscles feel thick and fucking hard as a rock all the time. If I train my legs on Monday, hamstrings are still pumped on Wednesday. Fucking awesome.

Strength is up too, and this week the anavar’ll start working it’s magic so I’m expecting some serious strength gains over the next month or so.

so in short: cycle is awesome, NPP is awesome.[/quote]

That’s bitchin! I can’t wait to start my cycle now! Sounds like its gonna be a hell of a ride when you throw the anavar in