T Nation

2nd Cycle Idea

Wanted to post this because i woke up with it in my head. This isn’t really a fully cut-throat detail set cycle, just wanted some input on if its feasible.

Firstly some stats:
24 y/o
5’11
Float around 230-235 lbs at the moment.
BF: 10-12ish %

1 previous cycle

Bench: 475, Dead: 675, Squat: 545

W 1-8 Test E 550 mg/w (shot E3D)(Frontloaded)
W 1-6 NPP 300 mg/w (shot EOD)

I also have some dbol, deciding between Frontloading it or bridging with it? Input? Will dose it at probably 20-30 mg/d

W 10-13 Nolva 40/40/20/20
-Might throw Clomid into the PCT as well.

W 2-10 HCG 250 iu x2/w (Should i start the HCG on week 1 instead because im frontloading? +NPP/dbol)

I also have some Caber, so ill integrate that after i’ve done some more research on it.

The reason I’m choosing a shorter cycle is just on my subjective experience of the last cycle i ran. I did 12 weeks of sust, and it was just too long for me. The first 8 weeks of it i made by far my best gains and was able to stay alot more focus’d.

The reason i chose these compounds, is because with the exception of the NPP, I have them ALL on-hand, and they’re all HG, which i’m a bit of a slut for. I put the NPP in there for a bit of joint relief and i’ve wanted to test the waters with deca, but NPP seemed like a better option.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
Wanted to post this because i woke up with it in my head. This isn’t really a fully cut-throat detail set cycle, just wanted some input on if its feasible.

Firstly some stats:
24 y/o
5’11

1 previous cycle

I also have some dbol, deciding between Frontloading it or bridging with it? Input? Will dose it at probably 20-30 mg/d

W 2-10 HCG 250 iu x2/w (Should i start the HCG on week 1 instead because im frontloading? +NPP/dbol)

I also have some Caber, so ill integrate that after i’ve done some more research on it.

The reason I’m choosing a shorter cycle is just on my subjective experience of the last cycle i ran. I did 12 weeks of sust, and it was just too long for me. The first 8 weeks of it i made by far my best gains and was able to stay alot more focus’d.

The reason i chose these compounds, is because with the exception of the NPP, I have them ALL on-hand, and they’re all HG, which i’m a bit of a slut for. I put the NPP in there for a bit of joint relief and i’ve wanted to test the waters with deca, but NPP seemed like a better option.

[/quote]

No AI?
I would start the hCG from the very first shot in week 1 (I shut down hard on cycle so I like to be as cautious as possible).
I would run the caber at 1mg a week, anything more just makes me feel like shit. But you may not need it, only bloods can tell or if you experience some prolactin related sides such as lactation.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:

Firstly some stats:
24 y/o
5’11

1 previous cycle

[/quote]

No AI?
I would start the hCG from the very first shot in week 1 (I shut down hard on cycle so I like to be as cautious as possible).
I would run the caber at 1mg a week, anything more just makes me feel like shit. But you may not need it, only bloods can tell or if you experience some prolactin related sides such as lactation.[/quote]

Thanks for the input man, yeah completely forgot to mention I’ll probably be using upwards of .5 Armidex ED, I will adjust when i get the stuff, thats the amount I ended up tailoring to on my last cycle. Perhaps it was underdosed, or I just need that much personally, we’ll see with my new source. I’ll deff jump on the hCG right away, makes more sense anyway.