hi i was think testo e 250mg e3d as base with adex 0.25 ed 12 weeks
secondly on this ??
-anadrol for 5 weeks?
-dbol for 5 weeks?
-deca for 10 weeks??
-higher testo e dose??
-testo prop for kickstart??
better option??

Why not use test prop if your pinning e3d? It will work faster along side with the deca. And you should pick dbol over the anadrol IMO.
Of course run an AI through this.
10 weeks sounds good but try 12

sounds good, ur gunna need an AI

and caber if you want ur dick to work

also a standard pct

Are you asking what to run with the test? Or are you running all that?

yes i am asking which of these to choose??

ALL OF THEM

SWOLENESS!!!

I just want an opinion…

Did drol for the first time this run and still bloated as hell in the abdominal region 5 weeks later esp after eating. Not fun to carry a puffy belly thru cycle but I always bloat terrible. I used a-dex too but stil got it bad. I probably will stick to D from here on out bc the sides like this arent as bad

so it is better from doing deca to use dbol as kickstart???

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
Did drol for the first time this run and still bloated as hell in the abdominal region 5 weeks later esp after eating. Not fun to carry a puffy belly thru cycle but I always bloat terrible. I used a-dex too but stil got it bad. I probably will stick to D from here on out bc the sides like this arent as bad[/quote]

Adex wont help with Drol bloat as Drol does not aromatise, in regards to where the bloat comes from then I do not know I have never run Drol.

OP I would stay well away from Deca, worst drug ever IMO. If you really want to try Nandrolone then get NPP which is out of the system fast.
And like Walkway said, Caber is compulsary with 19-nor’s.

SB

I have heard debate both ways on adex helping with adrol bloat even though it doesnt aromatize it still helps in some mechanism or another. Not going to quote something I can’t be sure of though. Anyway OP, I would stick to dbol for a kickstart unless your going for a leaner look and cutting then go with prop for a kickstart

i want to be able to run because in my last cycle with dbol i couldn’t run more than 5 minutes
thats the reason i was thinking of propionate 1-4 weeks 100mg eod plus testo 750mg per week for 10 weeks
or deca for 8 weeks and testo at 500mg??
what do you think???

prop it is for you man. for your goals it seems to be the best option. I would shy away from Deca. Though its great for the joints you have to eat extremely clean on it or else you are going to hold alot of water thus ruin cardio abilities. first hand experience with a buddy of mine puffed up bad and it lasted much longer than the bloating from an oral. go with the prop bro

thanks man
so it will be testo e at 750mg per week plus tessto prop as kicksatart at 100mg or 150mg eod

I would say 150 eod since your doing 750 test e a week it would keep things even