T Nation

2nd Cycle HELP

Hi, I have already ran a first cycle of Sus 250, Deca and Dbol (4 week kickstart @ 40mg ED). Had some good gains off this, however this was early last year. and after the cycle ended i continued to train for several months before an injury forced me to stop. Only recently have i started training properly again, and back to full fitness i would like to plan a 2nd cycle, this will consist of:

Test E, Deca, Dbol
PCT: Nolvadex, clomid.
AI: Arimidex.

However not sure what dosages to run, and how to run the cycle for optimal results. I’m 5ft 9. 11st. Lean, as have minimal body fat due to my natural skinny build.

Any help on Exactly! how to run this cycle, i.e. Time span, dosages etc would be greatly appreciated?

What did u do for your first cycle.

[quote]amunro90 wrote:
Hi, I have already ran a first cycle of Sus 250, Deca and Dbol (4 week kickstart @ 40mg ED). Had some good gains off this, however this was early last year. and after the cycle ended i continued to train for several months before an injury forced me to stop. Only recently have i started training properly again, and back to full fitness i would like to plan a 2nd cycle, this will consist of:

Test E, Deca, Dbol
PCT: Nolvadex, clomid.
AI: Arimidex.

However not sure what dosages to run, and how to run the cycle for optimal results. I’m 5ft 9. 11st. Lean, as have minimal body fat due to my natural skinny build.

Any help on Exactly! how to run this cycle, i.e. Time span, dosages etc would be greatly appreciated?[/quote]

You weight 70kg or 155 pounds. So I guess you eat next to nothing. So, I would suggest going GOMAD for at least 2 months, and then reconsider another cycle.

My first cycle was Sus 250, Deca and Dbol. I ran this for a period of 10-12 weeks if i remember correctly, and ran the dbol at 40mg ED (Had 1ml each of the sus and deca every 6 days, not sure what mg this was though sorry).

I had Absolutely no sides from this either, despite not using an AI or PCT. However i was already taking 2 milk thistle capsules ED. I understand about the whole EAT BIG GET BIG but I can eat for england, and progress is slow. Therefore i am planning to run this cycle.

However, i am training natural for a while and getting my diet in check, and plan to run this later on in the year, so advice on how best to run it for my future planning would be hugely appreciated and is what I am after mostly please?

Thanks for the replies!

Your first cycle injection dosage sucked. Freaking eat and learn to train, you dont need AAS at this stage of the game. Period

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Your first cycle injection dosage sucked. Freaking eat and learn to train, you dont need AAS at this stage of the game. Period[/quote]

Help is appreciated, but I think i know how to train, i’m making future planning decisions. Not starting tomorrow. A decision i have made for myself, therefore if i have a cycle layout, i can make the decision in 6-12months time as to whether i decide its what i want to do, so take your juiced up gregory elsewhere you melt, your comment isn’t of much help to the initial post.

Thanks!

[quote]amunro90 wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Your first cycle injection dosage sucked. Freaking eat and learn to train, you dont need AAS at this stage of the game. Period[/quote]

Help is appreciated, but I think i know how to train, i’m making future planning decisions. Not starting tomorrow. A decision i have made for myself, therefore if i have a cycle layout, i can make the decision in 6-12months time as to whether i decide its what i want to do, so take your juiced up gregory elsewhere you melt, your comment isn’t of much help to the initial post.

Thanks![/quote]

You think you know how to train then please explain to all of use how you still weigh 11 stone? Whats even more embarrassing for you, is you actually did a cycle and still weigh 155lbs, all be it was a jacked up useless cycle but it should have yielded something. You just look like an ass, get educated and come back in a year when you actually weigh more than a 90 year old lady.

Well heres the thing, just because I’m 11st doesn’t mean that the cycle yielded nothing, as for instance you may have started off at my weight as a skinny guy looking to get bigger, or on the flipside a fat cunt hoping to shed a bit of weight. However, that said, i was barely touching 10st before the previous cycle. Yet i eat and eat and eat, as most peoples advice would be to do so. But, the weight just doesn’t go on, hence why that cycle helped me add a little, so i had a starting block to push on from, thats why i was planning a future cycle.

SO whats your daily caloric intake?

Someone your size you need to eat. I understand some people have a hard time putting on weight I have a friend how is a 145 pounds and he can eat whatever he wants and not gain anything. Try getting some weight gainers, go gomad, anything stuff your face all day.

Oh and your first cycle dosages sucked.

Granted, the general consensus is that my first cycle sucked, but i think in some part it was my naivety of listening to advice that i did from regular gym goers that i though knew best. Call me stupid, but GOMAD - Gallon of milk a day? right? Haven’t actually previously heard of this, but should i really just give it ago, i mean i drink my weight gainer shakes with Whole milk, but can my body even take in that amount of milk EVERY day!!?

Can anyone suggest how the cycle i’m proposing for possible future use should be ran though however, so that i don’t repeat appalling dosages and throw £300 away, a friend of mine is also thinking of doing the same cycle as me.

Daily Caloric intake for me at the moment, would be between 3500-4500 calories, however dieting has not long begun and i’m adjusting myself to it.

wats your diet look like? how many meals a day ? maybe add another meal with a few weight gain shakes

I’m getting in around 3-4meals and 2 weight gain shakes and then a casein shake before bed too bro.