2nd Cycle Help

hey all im 22 years old 6 foot 210 pounds body fat % is 8.4, and ive been thinking of doing a 2nd cycle, my first was 8 weeks with sustanon 250 and dbol, which i loved, gained about 40 pounds and kept about 30, no recorded side effects and test levels rose back up fairly quickly.

I’m not the most intelligent individual and have a terrible memory so im not too keen or trusting in myself to create my own cycle from research and what not.

im looking mainly to get stronger and a bit more ripped. im happy with my size as it is. i was thinking along the lines of an ethanate cypionate cycle, any advise on dosage or if anyone has a cycle they trust and love i would love to hear about it.

again im not a good speller or smart and my memory is bad so please save your criticms and newbie putdowns

thanks much

Dude…Come on.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Dude…Come on.[/quote]

You love that picture don’t you. lol

OP can you not come up with anything? I am not trying to put you down but just because you have a bad memory doesn’t mean you cant at least lay out your previous cycle and suggest possible ways to change it around a bit. At least TRY.

i dont know what thats a picture of but i like it

It happens to represent you on fire.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Dude…Come on.

You love that picture don’t you. lol

OP can you not come up with anything? I am not trying to put you down but just because you have a bad memory doesn’t mean you cant at least lay out your previous cycle and suggest possible ways to change it around a bit. At least TRY. [/quote]

Is it effective or what?

Want to get ripped? Diet and take test.
Want to get big? Eat a lot and take test.

Week 1-10 - 500mg/week Test(your choice of ester)

PCT - 2 weeks after last inject start your SERM of choice, add in anything else you can along with SERM to help. As far as HCG goes, if you choose to use it during your cycle, I’ll leave that up to you to research how and for what weeks.

…basic and easy.

Lol want to get ripped JUST DIET you prob dont need the test