2nd Cycle Advise. Sust, Bold, Mast, Var, Winny

Heyyaa my bros. I am about to start my second cycle and planning to use sust, mast, eq, anavar/winstrol.My stats are:-
Height - 6’2"
Weight - 92kgs
Bodyfat- around 12%
Age- 25
My goal- to get shredded and have full visible 6 pack abs with some lean gains too (if possible)

So guys please tell me how to use all these compounds at what dosages and what time( which drug to use at the start and which drug at the end) . also please tell me whether I should take boldenone or just drop it ? Because I have read it increases RBC and thus increase the risk of getting stroke. I really scared the shit out of me I don’t wanna die young… If that is the risk should I use bold at 250mg per week to minimise risk or completely drop it?

All the advice from u guys will be really appreciated . thanks :slight_smile:

too many different compounds for a second cycle, in my opinion.

Drop the mast, run 500 test, 500 EQ. That’d be a pretty nice second cycle. It’s a gram of gear but EQ’s relatively mild so I don’t see a problem.

Thanks for the advice but what about eq raising RBC and increasing the chance of stroke?? Do I need to donate blood or is it not required?

[quote]aesthetics_sexy wrote:
Thanks for the advice but what about eq raising RBC and increasing the chance of stroke?? Do I need to donate blood or is it not required?[/quote]

at that dose I don’t think you’ll have a problem.

Thanks a lot mate :slight_smile:

no worries, and just remember that the goal should be to get as much out of as low a dose as possible. You don’t need to throw in every compound under the sun every cycle.

You’ve a good ten years of cycling ahead of you, and you can stay healthy doing it if you’re smart.