2nd Cycle Advice

Going to be starting my second cycle in a few weeks and wanted to see what you guys thought about my layout. I’m running a Sustanon and Deca cycle and it’ll look like this
Sustanon 500mg/12 weeks shoot 1ml Monday 1ml Thursday
Deca 300mg/weeks 1-10 shoot .5ml Monday shoot .5ml Thursday
Adex .5 mg Monday .5mg Thursday
2weeks off
Nolva 50/50/20/20
Clomid 100/70/50/30

Also I’m trying to get a good diet plan together. Any suggestions? I’m 6’5 240 and between 15-17% bf. And I’m looking to lean myself out. Mass has never been a problem for me but I’ve always had a hard time getting cut and i’m sure that is due to my diet.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone

I’ve been told by reputable folk that sust is a bust.

[quote]A-rod wrote:
I’ve been told by reputable folk that sust is a bust.[/quote]

Kinda wondering what you mean by this…

Well I was trying to be clever and rhyme. I was told sustanon is not as great as some seem to make it out to be. I’ve never done it so I do not know from personal experience. But I trust the opinion of the guy who told me.

[quote]CxTucker wrote:

[quote]A-rod wrote:
I’ve been told by reputable folk that sust is a bust.[/quote]

Kinda wondering what you mean by this…[/quote]

Sustanon is a shitty blend of esters in my opinion and unless you shoot ATLEAST eod your going to have to many ups and downs in blood levels. You will have a much easier time just picking up Test E. At the end of the Test is Test but the esters make a difference. Get a longer ester like E or C and if you want kick start get a oral or a a few weeks worth of Test Prop for faster uptake. Sustanon in my opinion is pretty much nothing but a fancy blend of esters at weird % that look attractive to newbies. Complex is not always better. But, none the less if you use Sus make sure you have at least EOD injections.