T Nation

2nd Cycle Advice

Ill start with my stats and cycle history.
26 yr old
225lbs 14% bf (after dieting down from 260)
6"2"
Current lifts
465 squat
525 deadlift
325 bench
Training style: powerbuilder

I've done two cycles in my life. One when I wad 21 and had no idea what I was doing. I used deca, test e, and dbol. After that I didn't touch any aas till I was 25. I used mexi testoprim for about 8 weeks. Didnt get much out of that. My body fat was too high and anyone who has used testo prim will understand when I say that shit was painful and it was making me sick. My aas goals are to cycle on and off for a year or two and try to reach the weight class I want to compete in. Eventually when I become more competetive I eill most like blast as nd cruise.

I have 9000mg of test e, 5000mg of deca, 2500mg of turinabol, 1250mg of proviron, 1250mg of clomid, formastane, prami, and daa.
I was thinking of running a 12 week cycle. I've heard you wanna hold off on deca for your first few cycles but would like to know why.
Garaunteed gonna run the test E at around 500-600 along with the proviron and turinabol . Considering throwing in the deca unless someone gives me a good reasoon not too. Bloods will be done before, during and after.

Run the Deca zero reason not to.

That’s what I thought. Especially for someone planning on eventually blasting and cruising. I like your style. Thank you.

So how dors this look

Test E 500mg wk 1-12
Deca 250mg wk 1-12
Tbol 50-80mg wk 1-6
Proviron 50mg wk 1-12
Pct-
Clomid
Formastane
Daa

Was wondering if I s hould have prami on hand for the deca. I had some gyno from a PH cycle thst o shrunk down. Hasnt flared up in about two years but its always a concern

I’d personally up the Deca to atleast 400mg that’s my sweet spot any way
As for Prami I would have that and extra Nolva on hand if possible. No reason not to be safe.

Right on reed. Thanks for your help. I can tell from your post and just by looking at your picture that we have similar interest

[quote]Ironsmasher wrote:
Right on reed. Thanks for your help. I can tell from your post and just by looking at your picture that we have similar interest[/quote]

Sounds about right lol wanna be strong as piss but look decent to so I guess PowerBuilder would be a decent label.