I have been lurking on this forum for a while and have learned a ton of great info! This is my first post and would appreciate any advice on my upcoming Winter 2015 Lean Bulk Cycle. Here is my plan so far:
Weeks 1-14 Test E@ 500mg
Weeks 1-14 EQ @ 600mg (frontload?)
Weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 20-30mg (optional)
Weeks 15-18 Test Prop @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 15-18 Anavar @75mg/day (optional)
Weeks 1-18 Arimidex @ .25-.5 EOD
Weeks 6-18 HCG @ 250IU 2X/week
PCT (start 3 days after last Test Prop/Anavar dose)
Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20/20
- 36 Years Old, 208 llbs BF15-20% (havenâ??t measured, I am relatively lean but have some chub/little gut)
- Training 18 years (on and off in intensity)
- Cycle History: 2nd cycle (donâ??t count the small one I did 15 years ago!). Cycle last summer was Test @ 400Mg/week Anavar @ 50mg/day. Gained 16 lbs, but a fair amount of water (ie. My diet was okay but too high in salt and some junk carbsâ?¦which I will avoid this time!)
- Goals: quality mass/lean bulk
My main concerns/questions are:
- First time running EQ, I have researched that it needs to be run min. 14 weeks ideally up to 20 weeks. I am also told Test needs to be run 1-2 weeks past EQ. Do you think recovery will be really difficult going this long? I want it to be effective but donâ??t want to lose my balls or gains because of a tough recovery due to length?
- Is EQ @ 600mg too much for a first run of this compound or is 400mg a safer bet? (read a lot of warnings about high RBC count being potentially dangerous)
- Dbol vs Frontload- being that I am a relatively new juicer, this may be too many compounds? I am not sure whether to include a Dbol kickstart and/or frontload EQ? I am really dying to try Dbol, but worry about â??stressing my systemâ?? so early in a long cycle and/or putting on too much water.
- Should I run Adex from beginning or just if problems arise?
Thanks and any input or advice on how to set this up would be awesome. I have more than enough of all of these compounds on hand to increase doses as necessary. I want to make some good gains on this one, but want to be a safe as possible with the lowest effective dose.