2ml in Delts

I’m currently running Tren A/Test P, 75mg/100mg ED. This is my first cycle that requires such frequent injections. After doing a lot of reading I decided to do a 6 injection site rotation, that include delts, ventro glute, and glute.

Since every day I’m injecting 2ml I often times dump even that into one delt. I just wanted to hear some opinions on putting that much into your delts.

Your shoulders, and consequently any exercise that recruits shoulder movement (most), are going to hurt regularly. Why don’t you just take 1ml in each delt?

As long as the oil seems to dissapate and you don’t get a lump and you’re not doing it more than once a week you should be fine.

[quote]tw1st wrote:
I’m currently running Tren A/Test P, 75mg/100mg ED. This is my first cycle that requires such frequent injections. After doing a lot of reading I decided to do a 6 injection site rotation, that include delts, ventro glute, and glute.

Since every day I’m injecting 2ml I often times dump even that into one delt. I just wanted to hear some opinions on putting that much into your delts.[/quote]
I do 2 in delts also.ive done up to 3 but wont advise it.
my favorite is high up in the tri right below the rear delt.i can get 3 no prob.

Yeah I agree with these guys that 2 is fine if it feels fine. I am also a big fan of the triceps, once I got up the nerve to try them they became my favorite spot to hit.

Never exceeded 1.5cc in a delt. For 2CC+ I always hit the glute

“Tren A/Test P, 75mg/100mg”

You are injecting 175mg in 2ml?

most suspensions will give you 200-250mg per 1ml, If you used sustanon for example (I’m not suggesting you do it’s just an example) you could inject 250mg from half the size injection

Triceps are one of the only sites I haven’t tried.

Can I get a link to some images of triceps being hit?

I hate to bogard on a post but I’ve posted a question regarding Dbol and havent got any answers. what’s up with Dbol and the 30mg/day. If I get 100mg/ml how do I compute that. AND since this post is talking about frequent shots, how should I shoot that in regards to taking test E 2xwk.

[quote]tw1st wrote:
Triceps are one of the only sites I haven’t tried.

Can I get a link to some images of triceps being hit?[/quote]

spotinjections.com

[quote]sptcigars wrote:
I hate to bogard on a post but I’ve posted a question regarding Dbol and havent got any answers. what’s up with Dbol and the 30mg/day. If I get 100mg/ml how do I compute that. AND since this post is talking about frequent shots, how should I shoot that in regards to taking test E 2xwk.[/quote]

Other people hate it too, bump your own thread.