T Nation

29 Yr Old. New Dr Wants to Stop TRT, Use Clomid/DHEA Every Day

I just want to ask for people opinion on this little experiment my Dr. wants to run on me. I have been on TRT for about 2 months now. I take 25mg of T EOD. Also I take a 100I.U of HCG EOD. And small dosages of Armidex everyday. The Arimidex is from a compound pharmacy so its really small dosages. So Im 29 and I have a new TRT doctor.

my Dr said he wants me to stop all medications wich means TRT,HCG and arimidex that my previous doctor prescribed. He wants me to just take clomid 25mg EOD and DHEA 25mg everyday.

I was wondering what is your thoughts behind this??
So far for the past 2 months that I have been on TRT my errections and morning errections still have not came back. So I was thinking to my self why not stop and see what this doctor can do.

Do you have all of your blood test results to hand, and if so, could you post them? Pre TRT bloods would be useful to see if a restart may work, and current blood results to see if you are on a good protocol?

2 months is a drop in the ocean when it comes to TRT. Most people take many months to get their protocol correct and all of their levels optimal. Studies also show it can take upwards of 6-9 months for erectile function to restore.

I wouldn’t jump on a restart so hastily. Get all of your blood results and go from there.

Look forward to hearing back from you.