29 Years Old, First Cycle

I’m going to run my first cycle in about a month. I’ve done a good bit of research and I’d appriciate feedback.

I’m 29, 5’7" 165lb. Will be eating 4k+ calories on cycle w/ at least 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight.

Cycle:
W 1-4 Dbol Oral 50mg/3xD
W 1-9 Deca 200mg/E3D
W 1-12 Arimidex 0.25mg/D
W 1-10 Test Enth 400mg/E3D
W 3-12 HCG 250iu/E3D at night (others taken when I first wake up)
W 8-12 Winstrol Oral 50mg/D (stop 4-5 days before starting clomid)
W 13 Clomid 50mg/E3D
W 14 Clomid 50mg/E2D
W 15 Clomid 25mg/E2D

Additional:
If gyno issues: W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/D
If libido / prolactin issues: W 1-10 Caber 0.5mg/2xW

I’m mostly concerned that I’m ending winny too close to PCT.

Bro:

First cycle, just run Test at 500 MG per week. Trust me on this.

Take an AI, aromasin or adex, appropriately, then run a good PCT two or three weeks after your last shot. Whether that is nolva or whatever, just keep it simple. If you want to run Hcg in cycle, do it, but just do test, Okay?

Bump calories by 500 per day, lift like an animal, but just do test!

I’d prefer to hit my first cycle hard. Plus I’ve already got my gear.

Starting off with more than one anabolic for a first cycle is not a good idea, because if you don’t react well to one of the substances it can be hard to work out which one it is. One anabolic test or dbol, and one AI. You made need to adjust your AI depending upon symptoms or lack of them. Too many substances complicates the process.

It takes time to get used to injections, getting the process down pat, and how you respond to them. Post injection pain can be severe or it could be next to nothing.

Change deca to npp, or run deca longer. Might want to have some caber or prami on hand. Drop the winny, not worth it unless youre competing

[quote]chadstatosky wrote:
I’d prefer to hit my first cycle hard. Plus I’ve already got my gear.[/quote]

so, you don’t think the gains from test-only are worthwhile for you, or what?

what exactly more do you think you’ll gain, and more importantly, RETAIN?

I want to get the most I possibly can out of my first run.

I got injured a while back (broke all the bones in one foot) and lost 20lb laying in a hospital bed. I’d like to get my weight back quickly.

I appreciate the feedback guys.

[quote]chadstatosky wrote:
I want to get the most I possibly can out of my first run.

I got injured a while back (broke all the bones in one foot) and lost 20lb laying in a hospital bed. I’d like to get my weight back quickly.

I appreciate the feedback guys.[/quote]

dude, you can do that with a test-only cycle, and you won’t need to deal with additional side effects.

if you don’t believe me, read these links:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.figures-only