29 Y/O, Labs. Do I Meet Criteria for a Restart?

@joeviv10 give me your input as well?

Yes I have a huge history of eczema, hives and allergies

1 Like

are you suffering from “Post Finasteride Syndrome” (numb genitals, shrunken testicles, loss of libido, numb orgasm etc)?

If so did you take finasteride/accutane/ssri/saw palmetto?

I developed hives about 2 months before my sudden decline. I never took steroids, finasteride, accutane, ssri, nothing. No drugs or alchohol randomly crashed over night.

Yes I believe you will come back to normal 100% If you are lucky very quickly, if not it may take time. You should be at ease and feel better just knowning what happened to you.

I have been fucked up for 4 years since I was only 21 years old.

I have never taken any of those meds. Yes my genitals are numb and loss of libido along with errection problems

1 Like

yea lol… exactly… you have low white blood cells (WBC)

You will need to get the blood test that shows the white cell difrentiation I believe it’s called.

Lymphocytes Absolute and %
Monocytees Absolute and %
Basophils Absolute and %
Eosinophils Absolute and %
Neutrophils Absolute and %

so what does that mean?

do you have these ^^ also liver enzymes if possible and billirubin.

also what lead to your downfall? Was it stress (physical, mental etc)
Some kind of medication?
Obesity? etc etc etc…

I have the white cell differentiation but its from last year and I was on a different protocol I dont know if that makes a difffnece to you just let me know and ill up load them

Honestly I have no idea what may have lead to this. All I know my life was completely changed out of no where. My first symptoms were fatigue and loss of errection.

1 Like

if you had these symptoms when you took that white cell differentiation then ok.
Also please give me a list of your symptoms. Are they just sexual? Brain Fog?
Week muscles?

Timeline?

Have you checked for venous leak?

Ok bro. Quick recap of my story…
Horny normal 21 year old and all my life etc… Went to gym put on muscle easily…
Started first job at construction site. 10 hours a day , pretty stressful job. Was also trying to “better” myself and try and get super lean for the first time in my life. I was drinking loads of black coffee, and lost about 20-30 lbs in 1.5 months time.

Overnight I lost my morning erections, random erections and my genitals felt like rubber. Scrotum was super tight. Eyes were dry. And I swear to GOD even if my doctors dont believe my left testicle shrunk to the size of my finger nail for 1 day. I had a panic attack for the first time in my LIFE!

The left testicle is still about 60% smaller then what it usually was.

No it is not venous leak. I spoke with 5 endos. 3 urologists and even 2 or 3 neurosurgeons. Nobody has a clue and all say my bloods look fine.

My total t is in the 600’s and my DHT is the only thing that is low. (Odd enough finasteride gives these symptoms and is DHT blocker) But I never took that shit…

I found a doctor on youtube who was talking about DHT and something called the DUTCH test. However in this video he was talking about woman.

He wanted 399$ for a 1 hour consultation and I have been out of work for the last 2 years because I quit my job and see no point in working with this fucking condition.

@joeviv10 have you checked for venous leak?

Continued. I have been reading propecia help for the last 3 years like crazy cause I thought I had PFS or even a medical emergency called CAUDA EQUINA SYNDROME.

I begged the doctor on youtube to help me and I explained to him the severity of my situation and how I am on my last rope. He agreed to help me as much as he could.

He listened to my symptoms and reviewed my blood tests. Honestly I just wanted this guy to tell me “your dht is low” if docs dont want to help you go get some on the black market.

His response? He told me I was suffering from immune system dysfunction. Most likely all my symptoms were caused from Viral Infection REACTIVATION.

I thought this guy was full of shit and told him “No I have low dht, this is the issue”
I went my own way for the next 2 years and ignored this guy.

I hope you find a solution for you brother.

now here is where it gets interesting my friends. Have a look at this.

this guy got fucked after mumps virus

After working with many PFS case, the drug was often a catalyst for immune system dysfunction that causes a snow ball effect As a result this causes dormant infections of Strep, lyme, co-infections, mold, EBV coxsackie, parvo, HSV 1,2 HVV6, etc to be come active. Then a doctor tell you when your IGG is past infections, but fails to see the reality its an active infections
Need to look at the total history and labs to get the clinical picture. Too many people are looking at one factor when there are often multiple.
This is why they are not getting better and making matters worse from listen to the nonsense and misinformation they read on line