T Nation

29 Days Til 2008 Team Universe

check it out

Tris lookin large dude, I’ll be cheerin for ya (from the other end of the world, that is :wink:

Your side chest is awesome!

Good luck to you!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Your side chest is awesome!

Good luck to you![/quote]

Ditto. Good god. You look fuckin’ awesome.

You are only eating 12 times a day? You better up that frequency if you want any chance of winning, man.

Are you still “dieting up”, as they say, Levrone style? Or did you gain weight this time around, and are now trying to lose the fat.

So 2lbs. of tilapia in multiple sittings throughout the day.

lol, awesome.

Always cool to see your updates

After reading your diet I feel like I’m eating as much as an untrained and uneducated thin woman. Best of luck to you Kiyoshi!

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Tris lookin large dude, I’ll be cheerin for ya (from the other end of the world, that is ;)[/quote]

Thanks bro!!! It’s good to see people from here from different countries!!! tell you the truth its pretty inspiring!!!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Your side chest is awesome!

Good luck to you![/quote]

Thank you very much,I will do my best

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Your side chest is awesome!

Good luck to you!

Ditto. Good god. You look fuckin’ awesome. [/quote]

Thank you very much but Iam still working and training hard still have 28 days to go!!!

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
You are only eating 12 times a day? You better up that frequency if you want any chance of winning, man.

Are you still “dieting up”, as they say, Levrone style? Or did you gain weight this time around, and are now trying to lose the fat.[/quote]

ok,ok, Here you go. “dieting up” I do as much as my body can handle and how it will look. My final weight in which I tapered off was 207, now lets just say I’m between 197 to 202 I have dropped a little, actually a little to much so what Iam doing as of right now is adding a little fat (peanut butter organic) back into my diet aling with waxy maize and a little red meat. So to make sure I keep my size and fullness.

My meals are about to increase to 14, lol. in the next week, adding in 2 more fish meals!!!

[quote]Flow wrote:
So 2lbs. of tilapia in multiple sittings throughout the day.

lol, awesome.

Always cool to see your updates[/quote]

I can tell you now 2lbs of fish aint shyt, after i’m done eating my ass is hungry in 30min.

Thanks bro. I will have one more update before I go into hibernation from the world, i’m just about there where my ass is always cranky, mood, tired etc… So I have to stay focused

[quote]uahc wrote:
After reading your diet I feel like I’m eating as much as an untrained and uneducated thin woman. Best of luck to you Kiyoshi![/quote]

Just remember I have been doing this for some time I have been competing since 1998, been a personal trainer since 1989, so it takes time and education, read all you can and learn your body everyone is different. Never get discouraged.

[quote]Kiyoshi R. Moody wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
You are only eating 12 times a day? You better up that frequency if you want any chance of winning, man.

Are you still “dieting up”, as they say, Levrone style? Or did you gain weight this time around, and are now trying to lose the fat.

ok,ok, Here you go. “dieting up” I do as much as my body can handle and how it will look. My final weight in which I tapered off was 207, now lets just say I’m between 197 to 202 I have dropped a little,

actually a little to much so what Iam doing as of right now is adding a little fat (peanut butter organic) back into my diet aling with waxy maize and a little red meat. So to make sure I keep my size and fullness.

My meals are about to increase to 14, lol. in the next week, adding in 2 more fish meals!!![/quote]

Jesus man, I was wondering why tilapia prices sky rocketed this last month :slight_smile:

If anyone ever again says “losing weight is really hard for me” please point them in the direction of this mans website and ask them if they think it comes easy for him.

Aren’t we gonna see some youtube vids of your training ?

Come on, you know you want to :wink:

I’m hoping you’re really good friends with the folks at your local deli, lol

Have you been able to train your legs lately?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Aren’t we gonna see some youtube vids of your training ?

Come on, you know you want to ;)[/quote]

lol, I have a vid on my camera that we taped doing walking lunges when I went to guest pose in Japan, funny story though I completly forgot they use the metric, kilo system over there.

So while doing lunges I put what I thought were 45lb plates on each side of the bar, I was wondering why it was so heavy but did it anyhow. sorry bro it wont go up.

[quote]Flow wrote:
I’m hoping you’re really good friends with the folks at your local deli, lol

Have you been able to train your legs lately?[/quote]

Oh yeah!!! They love me there. Meats, fish, chicken. they hook it up!!! I get a nice discount.

Leg training is going off the hook right now twice per week and there are coming in nice!!! Some people havesaid they look to big. My opinion more conditioning, more sweep and more striations!!! Gotta be better than last year!!!

[quote]Kiyoshi R. Moody wrote:
Flow wrote:
I’m hoping you’re really good friends with the folks at your local deli, lol

Have you been able to train your legs lately?

Oh yeah!!! They love me there. Meats, fish, chicken. they hook it up!!! I get a nice discount.

Leg training is going off the hook right now twice per week and there are coming in nice!!! Some people havesaid they look to big. My opinion more conditioning, more sweep and more striations!!! Gotta be better than last year!!!
[/quote]

That’s the spirit :wink:

Go at 'em

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Kiyoshi R. Moody wrote:
Flow wrote:
I’m hoping you’re really good friends with the folks at your local deli, lol

Have you been able to train your legs lately?

Oh yeah!!! They love me there. Meats, fish, chicken. they hook it up!!! I get a nice discount.

Leg training is going off the hook right now twice per week and there are coming in nice!!! Some people havesaid they look to big. My opinion more conditioning, more sweep and more striations!!! Gotta be better than last year!!!

That’s the spirit :wink:

Go at 'em[/quote]

Thanks bro!!!