- Age: 28
- Height: 6’1"
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Daily Supplements: Liquid Vitamin D3, K2, B12; Magnesium, Multivitamin, Calcium, Fish Oil.
- Never taken any steroids or illegal drugs.
Body hair light mostly. Facial hair mostly around chin area but less on side (cheeks)
Body type - see picture below.
I’d say, I grew up fast.
No changes or issues noticed in terms of testes.
Yes, had minor gyno a few years ago. It was never an issue appearance wise but I still got it check out because I didn’t know what it was back then. - Also had itchy nipples a lot of times in the past and always when I was doing some physical activity and sweating. I thought it was related to the type of shirt I was wearing.
The salt I have used for the last 4+ months is Himalayan salt that is not iodized. For those same 4+ months, I have also been using a multivitamin that contains 150mcg Iodine and 75mcg Selenium.
To assess whether I have “Thinning of outer eyebrows”, I have attached pics of both eyebrows.
- Vitamin D - 61 ng/ml
- TSH basal - 1.6 μU/ml (0.40 - 4.00)
- Cholesterol - 181mg/dl
- Cholesterol - 133 mg/dl (140 - 240)
- LH - 3.0 mU/ml (1.5 - 9.3)
- FSH - 1.8 mU/ml (1.5 - 20.4)
- Prolactin - 12.6 ng/ml (2.5 - 17.0)
- Estradiol (E2) - 58.37 pg/ml (11.9 - 39.8) - SKY HIGH!
- Testosterone - 7.00 ng/ml (3.00 - 8.27)
- Free Testosterone 19.6 pg/ml (9.0 - 27)
- SHBG - 37 nMol/l (10.0 - 57.0)
- DHEA-S - 18.50 μMol/l (4.60 - 16.10)
- Cortisol - 23.7 μg/dl (4.3 - 22.4)
- Vitamin D - 17.50 ng/ml (30.00 - 100.00) - See most recent blood test - fixed Vitamin D deficiency already!
All issues I also had in 2013 (when I did the first test), but since T was high, I dismissed it and doctor said the E2 isn’t an issue.
All symptoms were also present during times of regular gym workouts/not going to gym at all/eating clean/eating like crap/cutting/bulking/high stress/zero stress.
Super low energy - meaning it’s hard to do anything. Feeling both mentally & physically exhausted.
Unable to focus - without caffeine (which I only started using about a year ago), I get nothing done. I don’t mean very little, but literally 30 minutes of work done per day.
Zero interest in women - I do get horny when I am already touching a women, and erections are not a problem but getting to that stage is difficult. When I am not already horny (e.g. already in an intimate situation), I have zero interest going after women. I see attractive women and feel absolutely nothing - at best I will think about what are the pros and cons of meeting this girl in front of me. Is it worth the effort? The animalistic part is completely missing … it’s all based on logic.
Overthinking extreme - same as being unable to focus. Caffeine helps but without it almost zero interest in anything. Nothing makes sense, no point in doing anything. Once I drink caffeine, everything suddenly starts to make sense. I am motivated.
Cold/(Sometimes) Freezing Cold Hands & Feet - This is an issue on most days, sometimes it’s so extreme that I shower multiple times per day or have warm water running over my hands.
Other symptoms I can relate to:
- Social withdrawal - “I would rather not go out”
- Gum disease, the ugly killer
- Why do really hot looking women and girls now look like art instead of lust?
- Brain fog, no one knows what that means but everyone knows if they have it!
NEXT STEPS & WAY FORWARD
Body Temperature - I know, I need to track this. My question is since I haven’t slept well for the last week or so, would I first need to fix this before tracking body temperature or is it unrelated?
Blood Work - I will initially have to pay out of my own pockets. Again, same question as above - whether I can get test done right away or first need to get back to regular/good sleep schedule?
Would TT, FT, E2 be sufficient here to or would LH/FSH/PSA as mentioned in the sticky also be needed? DRE I had done by my urologist about 1.5 years ago - no issues.