So heres the story.
Primebody sees my T at around 360 and swoops in to say yes to TRT.
i went through the proper channels before with PCP and endo, but because i have size on me, they think TRT wont be a fix.
we looked into maybe thyroid, but im being brushed away.
Symptoms in order of concern:
- low ass mfing libido. like…no morning wood, no desire.
- fatigue. i uses CPAP and have done so for a while, but the fatigue set in way before that.
everything else is gravy.
i get tests done with the following results:
Test (ng/dL): 382,395, 326
Test Free (ng/dL): 12.4, 11.7, 104
Test bio (ng/dL): 144, 138.7
LH (mIU/mL): 4.9, 6.6, 4.6
FSH (mIU/mL): 4.4, 5.9, 4.7
Prolactin: 27.5, 11.77, 15
SHBG: 12.9, 18.3
IGF-1 (ng/mL): 257
e2 (pg/mL): 37.7, 27.1, 23 (10-50 range roughly)
TSH (uIU/mL): 3.63, 4.47
T4 free (ng/dL): 1, 1.1
T3 total (ng/dL): 103
Note, the bloods come from (stanford, stanford, labcorp) and in order of results shown, eg, labcorp last result.
I had to go to LA, from SF, to see the doctor, and there he gave me hCG subQ and T IM(glute).
100mg/mL T, 350IU hCG.
I have noticed that morning wood is back, not in force, but back. Nothing else changed, but a few days after my first pin i occasionally smiled (im not a very…happy…person. not depressed, just realistic).
that was the 24th of June, and my Rx is slated to come in tomorrow.
My script is:
- 200mg/mL Test Cyp, split into 2 doses a week - IM
- hCG - 0.5mL split into 2 doses, subQ
- AI (ana) 1 cap @ 0.5mg a week, which i would probably split in two.
So here are my questions:
- do my bloods warrant me to be on TRT? are other factors to be aware of? doc wont do MRI for pituitary issues due to great chance to false negatives. i got a concussion a few years back but i dont think it changed much /shrug.
- how is the dosage - does it fit the bill? some people say 200 test is close to running a cycle and is the upper limit, and some even say 100/week is fine. Do i take what the doc says or should i start conservatively?
- i feel a little heavy in the chest and sluggish, is that normal? is it also true that it takes about 2-3 months for my hormones to stabilize, in which case THEN i will feel effects?
- im deathly afraid of needles, but if subQ is slower release and more ideal, then i would rather do subQ for both pins vs subQ + IM as i would freak out over quad bleeding. what needles would best suite my needs? im not sure if its a long or short esther, but would it matter if the Test went subQ?
- doc wants bloods in 6 weeks after first in home pinning, but i ordered bloods now too just in case so i can get a baseline of what his 100mg test did to me and if my blood is sewage thick. im really concerned about slushy blood.
- my brain is a wreck, especially after reading the COUNTLESS awesome articles here. any further advice is super welcome.