28 Yrs Old... Just Finished Cutting

Ok I am 28 years old. Usualy weigh 210 to 225…Decided to clean up my diet, then went on a hardcore cut because I will be going to thailand next month. Cut down to about 190… give or take.
Just wondering what you guys think…

Me kind of standing there…not such a gay pose… ha ha ha

My back is actualy my most impressive part, but right now I don’t have any great back photos on hand…will add some later…

And another kind of shitty photo…I look like a crack head in it. A creepy fairly low body fat muscular crack head… but a crack head none the less.

Anyhow any comments you guys can add, that are constructive… and try not to go too hardcore. Actualy I didn’t realize how much losing lots of body fat effects one’s life and self image. I dropped probably 40 pounds or more in the past few months. Before I had people telling me I was a bit fat, now I have people asking if I am addicted to drugs…(friends are such assholes aren’t they) or making HIV jokes. HA HA HA.

ANyhow it’s all in good stride, but I am curious to get some objective opinions. I know I need to work on my abs.
I have dropped almost no strength. And to be honest staying on a fairly carb controled diet has been wonderful.

what are you lifts? You’re def lean. good job cutting.

I can’t really tell what’s going on here, you look lean…yet kind of fat at the same time, almost sickly. Either way, I imagine this is a great improvement from your 225 condition, so good job. Time to pack on some more size.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I can’t really tell what’s going on here, you look lean…yet kind of fat at the same time, almost sickly. Either way, I imagine this is a great improvement from your 225 condition, so good job. Time to pack on some more size.[/quote]

I agree…

If you just stopped cutting today, time to bulk and hit some heavy weights… You should notice an increase in LBM the first 2-3 weeks after such a drastic cut…

Congrats on loosing the weight, but what’s going on with your core? and any wheel shots?

please start heavy direct ab/core/oblique work.

Thanks for the advice. WHat happened is I was too fat too see any abs, so I didn’t do any ab work until about a month and a half ago… I need to learn how to properly train abs.

Bench 240 - 250
Dead Lift 375 - 400

I haven’t done my max recently. But based on my repping weight I would say that these max’s are fairly accurate for right now.

you should probably gain that wieght right back and pack on some more muscle

yeah you need some heavy ab pulldowns, reverse crunches. heavy side wood chucks in there…

you look somewhat malnourished.

His face is very very gaunt, and coupled with the angle the photo has been taken, makes him look like he’s on a steady diet of meth. He also has a very long torso, high lats and no evident back thickness for his level of leanness. If you shopped the head/face out, he would look a lot better.

OP, first get some proper pictures up here, and get someone else to snap the pictures for you. You don’t have the build to sell these pictures.
You do need size/thicness, but I think the pictures are making you look a lot worse than you really are.

And get some leg pics up as well.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
you look somewhat malnourished. [/quote]

He’s attempting a vacuum in these pics and he has some loose skin the belly region.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
Congrats on loosing the weight, but what’s going on with your core? and any wheel shots?[/quote]

abs, pecs, lats, and traps, do work on em son

[quote]maineiac42 wrote:
abs, pecs, lats, and traps, do work on em son[/quote]

Agree; especially on the chest part…but you are lean!

I think you need some pizza and ice cream. Lean, but you gotta gain weight.

You look like a drug addict with HIV/AIDS.