28 YO and Low Testostrone

Info about me:
I’m 28 yrs. old and 187 lbs. I have a sore that feels like a little half ball that’s behind my right nipple. Its barely noticeable unless I push in. I went to the doctor and he gave me a full checkup, limp nodes, breast, balls etc. He said the sore is probably from going hard at the gym and it didn’t look like any cancer! I was given a blood test for thyroid, kidneys, liver, etc. Everything came back fine except my testosterone was at 215!! I am very sexually active and get a hard on with no problem, I do feel down and tired often but I have ADHD so I guess it keeps me going. I posted the test results below. Could having a sinus infection for a few days before the blood test could affect my testosterone levels? I posted my workout and diet below, am I doing something wrong here that I’m missing or doing wrong? Do I need to take an estrogen blocker/test booster? Help is greatly appreciated!

I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, I’ve been busting my ass in the gym while following a 10 mass building plan online
I’ve noticed that I will have spurts where I will gain muscle but I find it quite hard to get good gains in the gym.

I researched and found a good diet plan which I thought was pretty good

I drink no sodas or tea just a small cup of apple juice in the morning with my diet and water for my hydration through out the day.

I have been following these pretty strict and cheating a little every other weekend at a Chinese buffet lol. but I would say I eat pretty healthy. I don’t drink alcohol hardly any, maybe a drink or 2 every
other weekend that’s it.

TEST RESULTS

Component My Value Standard Range

Thyrotropin (TSH) 1.00 0.35 - 4.00 uIU/L
Thyroxine (T4), Free 1.18 0.89 - 1.76 ng/dL
Testosterone 215.8 241.0 - 827 ng/dL
LH 2.3 1.5 - 9.3 mIU/L
Estradiol 21.51 0.00 - 40.00 pg/mL

More labs:
Cholesterol - might be too low [<160]
fT3
CBC with lipids
FSH/LH, LH alone is not very useful
prolactin
AST/ALT but not when muscles are sore
AM cortisol

You may be over training and that can kill hormones. Are you highly stressed?

Please read the advice for new guy sticky to see the broader issues.