28 Y/O First Cycle Check

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:
IMO this isn’t a cycle to your benefit.

First cycle you need to use minimal compounds at once to find out how your body responds. On the contrary, running dbol along side test should not be an issue.

As cyco said, no Nolva on cycle. Actually almost never. Thats overkill and can do more harm than good. Also, don’t run HCG on cycle with test. There is absolutely no reason to. Unless you are running 12+ weeks of a 19 nor such as Deca or Tren, this is unnecessary and will actually suppress your HPTA. And even then, I won’t start blasting HCG til about week 8 of my cycle. So overall, this is what I have done, as well as the vets who taught me, as well as guys I have mentored.

Week 1-5: Dbol 50mg ED
Week 1-12: Test E/C/Prop 500-600mg/ week
(keep adex/aromasin on hand ALWAYS just in case of flair up, don’t take it just to take it)
Week 14: Blast 500iu HCG ED for 10 days (5,000iu total)
72hrs after last HCG pin, start pct.

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50/50

There are a million and one reasons why clomid is better than Nolva, as well as Nolva being outdated in this day and age.
When I run 12+ week cycles with 19 nor’s I run nolva at 20/20/20/20 alongside clomid at 100/100/50/50. This is really only when you are really suppressed and have to prohibit the estrogen binding while letting your natural production take over.[/quote]

Hcg is absolutely ok to run on a test only cycle. For any duration.

Estrogen plays an important role but there are other side effects of high estrogen that aren’t seen, or felt. Some people need an AI some don’t. That’s why its always good to get bloodwork done, for anyone planning on cycling blood work should always be done. Either way it’s always wise to start at a low dose.

If one chooses not to use one, they should understand that there’s more to it than puffy nips before telling someone who’s looking for info not to run it. Advise them to run on the side of caution and get bloodwork.

Here’s a link to some pct drug info. Too lazy to write more myself.