28 Y/O First Cycle Check

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:
IMO this isn’t a cycle to your benefit.

First cycle you need to use minimal compounds at once to find out how your body responds. On the contrary, running dbol along side test should not be an issue.

As cyco said, no Nolva on cycle. Actually almost never. Thats overkill and can do more harm than good. Also, don’t run HCG on cycle with test. There is absolutely no reason to. Unless you are running 12+ weeks of a 19 nor such as Deca or Tren, this is unnecessary and will actually suppress your HPTA. And even then, I won’t start blasting HCG til about week 8 of my cycle. So overall, this is what I have done, as well as the vets who taught me, as well as guys I have mentored.

Week 1-5: Dbol 50mg ED
Week 1-12: Test E/C/Prop 500-600mg/ week
(keep adex/aromasin on hand ALWAYS just in case of flair up, don’t take it just to take it)
Week 14: Blast 500iu HCG ED for 10 days (5,000iu total)
72hrs after last HCG pin, start pct.

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50/50

There are a million and one reasons why clomid is better than Nolva, as well as Nolva being outdated in this day and age.
When I run 12+ week cycles with 19 nor’s I run nolva at 20/20/20/20 alongside clomid at 100/100/50/50. This is really only when you are really suppressed and have to prohibit the estrogen binding while letting your natural production take over.[/quote]

Hcg is absolutely ok to run on a test only cycle. For any duration.

Estrogen plays an important role but there are other side effects of high estrogen that aren’t seen, or felt. Some people need an AI some don’t. That’s why its always good to get bloodwork done, for anyone planning on cycling blood work should always be done. Either way it’s always wise to start at a low dose.

If one chooses not to use one, they should understand that there’s more to it than puffy nips before telling someone who’s looking for info not to run it. Advise them to run on the side of caution and get bloodwork.

Here’s a link to some pct drug info. Too lazy to write more myself.

This ^^^

I didn’t mean HCG isn’t ok to run either. Just a waste IMO.

Dont shut down your natural HPTA more than it already is. blast it when you need to revive it and let it come back to life. I ran HCG during a 10 week prop/dbol cycle and it didn’t do shit for me in the end.

I am personally better off blasting for 10 days after I’ve cleared, then starting PCT 72 hrs later with an AI in the mix.

[/quote]

Ok now you’re all over the place and back peddling.

Hcg isn’t going to supress your HPTA anymore, nor does it revive your HPTA. It simply mimics LH and keeps your testes “active” and prevents atrophy in the first place, making your testes better off when it comes time for your body to start making testosterone again.

Don’t say don’t do this and that, then in another post state that’s your opinion.

State it as your opinion in the first place. But before you start handing out advice know that some newbie might just breeze through your post and follow what you say, when we should all be pointing out ways that work or the safer ways to do things, or the potential risks of doing or not doing certain things.

In short you can say YOU don’t run an AI but it’s always good to start low or get bloodwork for his reason…etc…etc

Or I PERSONALLY run hcg like thia because…but it also can be run like this…etc or most people use it this way…
[/quote]

^i agree 100%.

one of the issues with internet forums is that people feel that they can give advice on relatively important issues, but due to the anonymity, remain blame-free when the user suffers from the side effects and repercussions.

this is largely why i’m so anal about posting sources/references to real data, so if someone doesn’t trust me, at least they know where to seek the information i came up with…[/quote]

I know I can at least say, probably for most, that the links you provide are very appreciated.

I know I’m not the smartest or the guy with every answer, but I’ve ran a lot of shit, experimented with things and doses and have always stayed on top of getting bloodwork. So what I have to offer is my experiences with what I’ve done, but I always state that it’s from my experience. But Its not to say I don’t keep up with learning things and helping from what I’ve learned