28 Y/O Bloodwork - Uncertain Whether to Start TRT

I first went to an Endo (UK) earlier this year after years of perceived low T symptoms such as brain fog, fatigue, severe anxiety (health anxiety specifically), poor sleep, skinny fat.

I had been on a 500mg cycle of test e for 10 weeks back in 2016 with nolva as pct, I regret this immensely given the below findings.

I had bloods and an MRI taken of my pituitary which came back showing a micro adenoma. Suppression test was performed and the adenoma is believed to be non-secreting. I was also found to have a minor enlarged prostate but no nodules or sign of cancer. I also had a varicocele embolisation earlier this year. Testis are 10-12mm for the left and 12-15mm on the right.

The Endo perscribed test gel but I have yet to start as I would like to have a family and uncertain whether trt will complicate things further.

Recent blood work with lab ranges are below:

TT - 12.2 nmol/L (7.6 - 31.4)
FT - 6.7 pg/l (4.0 - 30)
LH - 3.3 IU/L (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 7.9 IU/L (1.5 - 12.4)
SHBG - 27 nmol/L (16 - 55)
T4 - 17.5 pmol/L (12 - 22)
T3 - 6.0 pmol/L (3.1 - 6.8)
TSH - 4.93 mIU/L (0.27 - 4.2)
Vit D - 78 nmol/L (50 - 200)

Fasting blood glucose - 6.2 mmol/L (3.9 - 5.8) * could be high due to anxiety at the time.

Kidney, liver and blood markers came back fine, can put other results in the thread if needed

My mother has hypothyroidism, my thyroid has never had an abnormal reading until here where TSH is higher than usual.

I’ll buy a thermometer to take readings, however, right now I’m all over the place. The stress and anxiety I’ve been through since this diagnosis is overwhelming my life and uncertain what the best course of action is.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: 28 Y/O - Bloodwork and TRT Advice