27 Yrs Old, Seasoned Lifter (10 Years)

[quote]Foxen wrote:
Justin27 wrote:
^ haha thanks…I guess. No mo nudie pics from me, I blocked out enough to be like posing trunks hehe. But yeah, my arms grow like nothing, and my chest/shoulders take a lot more work. Weird.
I think a small stack is calling my name. :wink:

Why small? If you’re going to do it, at the very least start with the standard 500mg test-e/wk. Don’t waste your first cycle!! Anyway, I’m sure the knowledgable fellas in the Steroids board will help you out :)[/quote]

I’m sorry I didn’t clarify. That 500mg/wk Test E is what I was thinking. And if I want to go all out, Dbol 30 mg per day weeks 1-4, and 50mg oral Winny per day, not sure how long on that, prob only weeks 1-8 because I know orals are somewhat hard on the liver.

[quote]Justin27 wrote:
Foxen wrote:
Justin27 wrote:
^ haha thanks…I guess. No mo nudie pics from me, I blocked out enough to be like posing trunks hehe. But yeah, my arms grow like nothing, and my chest/shoulders take a lot more work. Weird.

Why small? If you’re going to do it, at the very least start with the standard 500mg test-e/wk. Don’t waste your first cycle!! Anyway, I’m sure the knowledgable fellas in the Steroids board will help you out :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I didn’t clarify. That 500mg/wk Test E is what I was thinking. And if I want to go all out, Dbol 30 mg per day weeks 1-4, and 50mg oral Winny per day, not sure how long on that, prob only weeks 1-8 because I know orals are somewhat hard on the liver.[/quote]

Ahhhh gotcha. By “small stack” you meant “beginner stack” :wink:

[quote]Justin27 wrote:
Foxen wrote:
Justin27 wrote:

Why small? If you’re going to do it, at the very least start with the standard 500mg test-e/wk. Don’t waste your first cycle!! Anyway, I’m sure the knowledgable fellas in the Steroids board will help you out :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I didn’t clarify. That 500mg/wk Test E is what I was thinking. And if I want to go all out, Dbol 30 mg per day weeks 1-4, and 50mg oral Winny per day, not sure how long on that, prob only weeks 1-8 because I know orals are somewhat hard on the liver.[/quote]

You would definitely be a candidate for a cycle. You look great and obviously have a good handle on what you are doing.

Also your first cycle plan is smart. Get over to the steroid forum for more advice, but I’d say run it to 10 weeks and don’t worry about the wintrol at the end.

Good work, Justin!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Justin27 wrote:
Foxen wrote:
Justin27 wrote:

I’m sorry I didn’t clarify. That 500mg/wk Test E is what I was thinking. And if I want to go all out, Dbol 30 mg per day weeks 1-4, and 50mg oral Winny per day, not sure how long on that, prob only weeks 1-8 because I know orals are somewhat hard on the liver.

You would definitely be a candidate for a cycle. You look great and obviously have a good handle on what you are doing.

Also your first cycle plan is smart. Get over to the steroid forum for more advice, but I’d say run it to 10 weeks and don’t worry about the wintrol at the end.

Good work, Justin![/quote]

Thanks Cortes. So you’re saying that doing the Test E for only 10 weeks, not 12 would be good? And that I shouldn’t touch the Winny at all?

So maybe something like this?

W1-10 Test E 250mg on Mon/Thurs
W1-6 Dbol 30 mg (10 mg 3x/d)
Add Adex or Nolva as needed during cycle

PCT
W11-14 Nolva 20mg/d to 20md 2x/d

Sorry, I got the idea you were only running the entire cycle for 8. 12 weeks is fine. There have also been a few guys that have gone with a higher dose for a shorter period of time for a first cycle (say 750-900mgs/w for 8 weeks) that have had terrific results. I found with my own first cycle (which is nearly identicle to what we are discussing) that the gains slowed way down after the end of the 8th week, so it’s something to think about.

Like I said, you’ll get smarter people than I giving you great advice in the steroid forum. It’s a little off topic here.

freakin blindsided ffs…

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
We have a young lady here who has a particular leg fetish, I suggest posting some leg pics before she gets here!

you can use the attach picture button as long as the pic is on your PC.

Looking great by the way! 8/10

[/quote]

LMAO! I just read this and find it hilarious. It’s not a leg fetish, it’s just that it annoys me to the MAX when guys don’t post leg pics and just want a rating based solely on their upper boddy as if that’s what is meant by physique.

How do you know I am talking about you V?

The lady doth protest too much

:slight_smile:

You look pretty solid as you are right now man!

im guna go ahead and guess that you were taking a cold shower in that leg pic

:stuck_out_tongue: lookin good man