27 Yrs Old, Seasoned Lifter (10 Years)

Hey guys, I didn’t want my first post to be in the steroid forum, for fear that I’d get yelled at for not searching enough. So maybe I can get some advice from this forum.

Background:
I’m 27 (28 in a month)
6’3"
215 lbs (8-9% now…been over 230 twice, but closer to 12%)
Started lifting at 17, 6’3" 151lbs…a t-w-i-g

18" arms
26.25" thighs
17" calves
32" waist
48" chest

I just want to be bigger. :frowning:

Been natural all my life gearwise, did do 1-AD and 4-AD 6 years ago
Competed in one show back in college, lost way too much muscle

I train 4-5 days a week, with a decent amount of volume, do Deads, ass to the floor smith squats, lunges, incline barbell, dips, pullups, etc, etc.

I eat very clean, 6-7 meals a day, 3200-3800 calories, only drink water, eat 2-3 cups of long cooked brown rice daily, tuna, chicken breasts, lean ground sirloin, myoplex, straight whey, bananas, apples, tons of unsalted natural PB and unsalted almonds or cashes, oh and my weakness, pure protein or clif bars hehe.

I don’t have great pics, I’ll post a few I have here at work, and add a few tonight that show my legs.

I’m really considering a cycle, either an 8 week on quickie, or a standard 12 week. I’d like to compete again, not sure what show if I go on gear, since the natural IL would be out.

Any recommendations would be great.

^By the way, I’m well aware I look like a tool in my face in those pics, I’m really not a mean guy haha.

Well I guess I can’t get links to be clickable, or attach via the forum. Hmmm and help?

You have a Excllent foundation…but before you get flamed post some leg shots. Also I am curious what do your lift number look like?
Like how much Bench, Dead lift, Squat?

But IF I had to say Id say you front is a lil overdeveloped than your back…but neverther the less excellent work IMO.

We have a young lady here who has a particular leg fetish, I suggest posting some leg pics before she gets here!

you can use the attach picture button as long as the pic is on your PC.

Looking great by the way! 8/10

Great base. Your traps could use a bit of work, and as the others have stated, we’d need to see your legs to critique properly.

If you do end up going for a cycle, for the love of all that is holy, please read the steroid forum stickies and go simple for your first time.

^Haha thanks guys, I’ll add a bit for ya.

I used to powerlift train (not compete) as my base from age 19-22. I pulled 465 for one with a mixed grip, no straps, no belt, no chalk, no nothing. Also used to barbell squat (to parallel) 365 for 5. Then I had a slight issue with my lower back and a slight tear of my meniscus in my left knee. I’ve always had big legs, much more so than my upper body, so I took leg training pretty easy from 23-27. Specifically until Sept of 2007, when I get to 5% bf but at a tiny 190, lifted mainly bodyweight exercises, and only ran for legs. Needless to say, my legs sucked from doing that.

I currently dislike flat bench, so I do Incline, I can do 20 reps with 205, 12-14 with 225, and my best was 5 with 265…I suck at maxing. I just got back into deadlifting, and pulled 245 for 20 this week (I was doing high reps for a few weeks for a change up). I also squat ass to the floor, but only on the smith machine now, and can do 365x5, or 275 for 18 I think it was last week. I smith squat more like a back/barbell squat, not a front with my feet far forward.

I do agree, since not deadlifting/shrugging much the past few years, my traps are not that great, and my delts are the other bodypart I want to bring up. Of course calves too as usual. My back is surprisingly one of my better bodyparts. I BB row 225x12 no problem, and can do nearly 20 pullups.

I’m still up in the air on a cycle, whether I am going to do one or not. If I do, I’m thinking mid May.

I want 240 at single digit bf, not the 215 I’m currently at. I really feel another 2 years of solid natural training would get me to 225 at 8-9%, but A) that’s not good enough for my goals, and B) after training my ass off for 10 years, I want it now. Hehe.

I know it’s a myspace pic, but I’ll post a leg pic tonight.

Torsoman!

Since you didn’t post legs, I assume you have a flat ass and therefore nothing to grab during sex.

[quote]christine wrote:

Torsoman!

Since you didn’t post legs, I assume you have a flat ass and therefore nothing to grab during sex.[/quote]

Actually, if you read anything I posted, I have over 26" thighs, not small hehe. I don’t have access to leg pics at work. I’ll post some ina few hours. And I have a huge ass, sadly. :frowning:

[quote]Justin27 wrote:
christine wrote:

Torsoman!

Since you didn’t post legs, I assume you have a flat ass and therefore nothing to grab during sex.

Actually, if you read anything I posted, I have over 26" thighs, not small hehe. I don’t have access to leg pics at work. I’ll post some ina few hours. And I have a huge ass, sadly. :([/quote]

Need pictures to verify.

again, not a quality pic, I’ll take some post workout tomorrow night.

most muscular

Poor lighting back double bi

Lastly, a semi side chest.

And finally, any advice on whether I should try a stack or not?

Lookin good!

I’m sure you’ll get flamed for the nudie pic (as a female I don’t mind hehe…)

I think your chest is a little small compared to your arms.

Legs are in proportion to upper body. Keep hittin everything hard and try and keep away from the gear for a little bit longer!

Edit: Trying a stack is too much of a personal thing I reckon. With that in mind however, you clearly know how to train/eat so it would not be wasted on you!

[quote]Justin27 wrote:
again, not a quality pic, I’ll take some post workout tomorrow night.[/quote]

I like where this thread is headed! Now turn around.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Justin27 wrote:
again, not a quality pic, I’ll take some post workout tomorrow night.

I like where this thread is headed! Now turn around.[/quote]

Hahaha I’ll second that!

[quote]Foxen wrote:
Lookin good!

I’m sure you’ll get flamed for the nudie pic (as a female I don’t mind hehe…)

[/quote]

That’s true. He can always post the nudie pictures in the TILF thread. I’m sure there won’t be any complaints there.

^ haha thanks…I guess. No mo nudie pics from me, I blocked out enough to be like posing trunks hehe. But yeah, my arms grow like nothing, and my chest/shoulders take a lot more work. Weird.
I think a small stack is calling my name. :wink:

[quote]Justin27 wrote:
^ haha thanks…I guess. No mo nudie pics from me, I blocked out enough to be like posing trunks hehe. But yeah, my arms grow like nothing, and my chest/shoulders take a lot more work. Weird.
I think a small stack is calling my name. ;)[/quote]

Why small? If you’re going to do it, at the very least start with the standard 500mg test-e/wk. Don’t waste your first cycle!! Anyway, I’m sure the knowledgable fellas in the Steroids board will help you out :slight_smile: