27 Yrs Old, Recovery After 5 Years on Roids

Hello!

I would like to ask your advice.
Long story short: I am 27y.o., I was blasting and cruising about 5 years.

Last shot (short esters) was 10 weeks ago.
I did a proper PCT, and I Still use clomid 50mg/day, and 500iu HCG every 3 day. (Not from pharma, maybe it is bunk, IDK)

I lost 9kg, and lot of strength, but the main problem is my libido totally gone, and I can barely have erection even with kamagra.

Blood result — reference

Cortisol 720 (166-500)
LH 0.6 (1.7-8.5)
FSH 0.7 (1.5-12.4)
Ostradiol 37.3 (95-220)
TSH 4.86 (0.2-4.2)
Total test 0.47 (8.6-29)

I visited a doctor yesterday, he wanted to put me on TRT. Didnot even try to help me fix the hormones.

I only came off the roids because we want a baby next year, so the TRT is not an option in my opinion.

Ofcourse I give time for my body, I know it is a slow and hard procedure, but can you suggest anything?

How long was your recovery after years of cycle? Can you even fully recover?

TRT is not a problem for me, but as I said, the priority is having a baby next year.

Thank you very much for your help,and sorry for my bad english…

If you are using both of these, neither one is working, you are essentially still shut down. Get some Clomid from a different source (or Nolvadex would be better) and use it. The HCG isn’t doing anything, so stop it. You should not run them together anyway. If good Clomid or Nolva doesn’t work, or HCG by itself, then you are screwed as far as recovering.

Do you do PCT’s every 8 weeks during those 5 years of blasting and cruising? If not recovery is probably unlikely.

You might want to see what’s going on here, check Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, Thyroglobulin Antibodies (TgAb) and Peroxidase (TPO) antibodies. If you have thyroid issues going on, TRT will not work.

Your Total T is 13.5 ng/dL, you broke your HPTA and you may not be able to reverse course. It’s might be difficult to locate a doctor that specializes in treating former AAS users.

I often see guys in your position spend years and make no progress, or the process isn’t what they hoped it would be which is somewhere between poor and suboptimal results. That’s not to say some don’t recover, some do.

If he did PCT, it wouldn’t be a Blast and Cruise. There is no “Off” cycle for B & C, that’s kind of the point of it. If Dorian Yates and Arnold can have kids, it’s more than likely possible for any B & C guy out there.

1 Like

It sounds like (as @hardartery stated) the fact you were/are using HCG & Clomid at the same time is your issue. Most everyone in the pharma section uses Tamoxifen for PCT at 40mg/day the first two weeks and then drop to 20mg/day for the next 3-4 weeks.

You need to try Dr Scallies Power PCT. It involves blasting massive doses of HCG to wake up dormant leydig cells, and then still more massive doses of both clomid and nolva thereafter to wake up the pituitary. The tiny amounts of LH secreted in the beginning will be enough to get a response from the now sensitized testis.

He has apparently used this protocol on plenty of roids abusers such as yourself who have done idiotic things, with great results as measured by normal testosterone and good libido. I read a few of his case studies a while back. You are young, give it a shot.

The other thing to try is a one shot triptorelin PCT, perhaps after the power PCT.

If you inject 500 IU hCG every third day and your T is essentially 0 than your hCG is not what’s it supposed to be. I guess you are injecting water (hopefully at least sterile water)

1 Like

Can you give us a rough outline of what you did. Did you ever go completely off everything in those five years?

This should be useful.

The statistics are on your side. Most men will recover eventually. Most being 90%+.

If it is me, I would do TRT, and use HCG at about 1000 iu spread through the week. It might work in 6 months, and is for sure going to be more pleasant than what you are going through.

If that does not work, then I would try PCT.