27 Year Old.

trick ,comments, i take all you think!

well, since this is your first post here at T-Nation, welcome, and lets hear a bit about your training and nutrition.

Just a heads up, when you show up with your first post being in the rate me thread, people are gonna scream troll and come at you with torches, but since im sure youre gonna reply back with some valuable training and diet info, im sure that wont be a problem.

–JB

Looking very thick. 10!

Gee whiz, I wish I was swole like you, mister. What is your training/diet look like?

my comment is taking a fucking picture in which I don’t have to break my neck to see properly.

Its the last friday of the month, Ive just been paid and Im going out tonight to get drunk. All is well in my world so here y’all go, its good to give a little back!!

[quote]Torque wrote:
my comment is taking a fucking picture in which I don’t have to break my neck to see properly.[/quote]

What do you weigh? How tall are you?

5’‘7’ 185

[quote]clarkdan wrote:
5’‘7’ 185 [/quote]

I’d have thought you were bigger than that. Good work though. If you put on a little more weight you would look very impressive.

Arms and traps need more work. Leg shots would be nice. You’ve got a kickin’ taper. Very nice aesthetics overall. What’s your diet look like.

DJ

I think you look well above average. A good blend of being lean and having muscle that most of us ordinary guys could and should achieve with consist years of training and proper nutrition. What are your lift numbers like?

D

Good job!

Upper body looks well developed, I cant tell how developed your legs are with jeans on though and I cant see your back.

[quote]clarkdan wrote:
trick ,comments, i take all you think![/quote]

U use steroids.

Shame on you,i give you nothing for cheating. and none for stupditiy.

[quote]clarkdan wrote:
5’‘7’ 185 [/quote]

Why does your profile say you’re 195 with 17% BF?

Who cares if he takes roids- everybody you admire on stage takes them. Guys in this forum who compete take them even though they say they don’t…but we still know they do. There’s no cheating, because it’s not a game or a test. It’s life. If he wants to take a shortcut, who gives a shit.

[quote]britishmuscle39 wrote:
U use steroids.

Shame on you,i give you nothing for cheating. and none for stupditiy.[/quote]

I dare you to say that in the Steroids forum here.

Too bad the OP isn’t posting much. Maybe he was embarrassed by the sideways photo?

yeah that’ll learn you…you might get a virtual beating

[quote]britishmuscle39 wrote:
clarkdan wrote:
trick ,comments, i take all you think!

U use steroids.

Shame on you,i give you nothing for cheating. and none for stupditiy.[/quote]

Stupid is as stuipid does, and YOU BM39, just made yourself look stupid.

How can you determine this from a single picture? How can you call him stupid? You don’t even know him?

There are thousands of guys bigger than the op who DON"T use.

What is the basis to your conclusion? “He’s big so he obviously juices?” or is it “I can’t do it like he did so he sure shouldn’t be able to?”

Which one is it?