27 on TRT. No Energy, No Appetite, No Drive, Light Headed

-height: 6’-1"
-waist: 32"
-weight 180 (current) (Sept 2016 was 200)
-describe body and facial hair: Normal body, Thinner beard
-describe where you carry fat and how changed: Belly, back/hips, always been pretty thin tho & its around 12% BF

-health conditions, symptoms [history]: Should have known better but didn’t

In college I used E-mass (galaxy supplements) successfully multiple times. The last time I used it (age 22) I ended up with gyno, low T, low drive, low libido. I was an idiot and didn’t pct. -----Then it all began

Sry if there is too much detail but I just copied this from what I’ve given to my Doctors (who are all idiots btw)
-Heavy and constant mucus flow (frequently making me choke on it) Past month
-Very salty sweat (always thought that was normal) I sweat a lot
-Digestion issues (Past 4 years – Increases with gluten)
-Chronic bloating (Past 4 years – Increases with gluten and heavy amounts of lactose)
-Chronic gas (Past 4 years – Increases with gluten and heavy amounts of lactose)
-Chronic fatigue (Past 4 years – Increases with gluten and heavy amounts of lactose)
-Chronic weakness (Past 4 years – Increases with gluten and heavy amounts of lactose)
-Increase in Stress (because I just want to get back in the gym but I feel like shit, grad school, I’m back to being a skinny bitch) (Past 1.5 years)
-No Libido (Past 3.5 years)
-ED (Past 3.5 years)
-Difficulty recalling information (Past 3.5 years)
-Difficulty focusing (Past 1.5 years)
-Chronic dry skin (Past 3.5 years)
-Eczema (eyes, elbows, hands) (Past 3.5 years)
-Dry itchy scalp (excessive dandruff) (Past 3.5 years)
-Loss of hair (3.5 years ago)
-Difficulty walking up after sleeping (Past 3.5 years)
-Lose weight rapidly (Past 3.5 years)
-Very rarely get full when eating (Past 3.5 years)
-Difficulty gaining healthy weight (Past 1.5 years)
-No response to high doses of vitamin B-12 50k shot or oral
** Extreme discomfort experienced while “under weight” caused by even a small amount of physical exertion or just holding heavy weight (not necessarily lifting it) almost creates an anxiety (Past 2.5 years)

Recently

-Recently Cold hands and feet/ I just feel colder now
-Lightheaded when I stand up after leaning over or sitting for very short period of time
-Recently blacked out while standing up and landed head first into the hardwood floor; that was a week ago and my neck is still fucked up from it. I was passed out for 1 1/2 hours before I woke up with a hell of a head and neck ache.

-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever
– real dangers! see this http://propeciahelp.com/overview493

**HS & College: **
Concerta 72mg /day

3 years ago:
Test Cypionate - 200-300mg /wk
Aromidex - 0.5 mg 2/wk
HCG - 25mg /wk (? honestly cant remmber)

18 to 6 months ago:
Adderall - 70mg /day

Currently:
Test Cypionate - 200mg /wk
DaVinci - Adrenal Benefits Supp - 2 caps / day
Priority One - Adrenal 250 - 6 caps /day
Myovite Multi Vitamin - 1 pack /day (2 packs can make me vomit, recently noticed this)

-lab results with ranges: Please see Attached Labs
-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets]:
Protein = 150 grams of protein a day from (Steak, Chicken, Fish, vegetable)
Fats = 50 grams of fat a day (olive oil & animal fat)
Carbs = 200 grams of carbs a day (Beans, brown rice, vegetables, apples, mixed berries etc)
Maybe 2-3 liters of water /day but No real desire to drink a ton of water anymore (use to drink up to 2 gals /day when I was 200lbs lifting every other day)

-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training]: None! I barely have enough energy to wake up in the morning.
However, when I had energy to lift I use to do a modified 5-3-1 where it was more volume with 6-8-8-6-4 and 4-5 supplemental lifts to compliment Squat/Bench/Deadlift/Military

-testes ache, ever, with a fever?: Um I guess a couple times a year…more the type of pain associated with torsion tho but no fever…ever
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed: What morning wood? GF doesn’t have a problem changing that at night time

Biggest Issues:

If I wake up at 8:00 AM, I want to go back to sleep. As a grad student I frequently do till 12:00 PM when my body actually feels “awake”
No Appetite
No Energy
Brain Fog like a MF
I want to get back in the gym and up to 215 lbs

I will post temps ASAP but I have noticed in the past 4 weeks that my hands and feet get cold. I use to be an inferno and hated the gf touching me at night; now I feel more energy in heated rooms 73 deg F and up
In Summer temp my ranged from 97.4 morning, up to 99.6 after meals and back to 97.8 before bed

Just started using Iodized salt : )
@KSman
Thanks, maybe I’ll get some ideas here.

Your labs are a joke, E2 might be very high.
Not testing E2
Any more labs? need ranges

stardard stuff:

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

1 Like

Sounds like you have bigger problems that hormones.

1 Like

Wow your story is identical to mine. For the mucus, it might be LPR (type of acid reflux). You probably have sleep issues like apnea as well.

1 Like