T Nation

27, Low T, Been Like This for 7 Years

Thanks Chris

No prob. But FWIW, I’m definitely not saying that’s the specific study @systemlord was referring to.

It was just an example of an acceptable link and it was the first thing to pop up on Pubmed when I searched “TRT Injection”.

@systemlord

I thought you were doing well at this protocol?? What’s your current one?

Muscular responses to testosterone replacement vary by administration route: a systematic review and meta-analysis.

CONCLUSIONS:
Intramuscular TRT is more effective than transdermal formulations at increasing LBM and improving muscle strength in middle-aged and older men, particularly in the lower extremities.

My theory is injections if you dosage according your levels are virtually static whereas with T-Gels levels rise and fall throughout the day. We men don’t normally walk around all day with levels always elevated.

My gas tank is always full.

I know some have blown this off, but I think it has to do with exactly what you are saying.

IM trt is more effective at increasing LBM due to higher peaks associated with TRT. Medical guidelines are like 250mg e2w (and that’s still practiced here e2-3w shots of test E), what do you think will be more efficient at promoting LBM gain, 5-10mg of androgel/day (if you absorb it correctly it’s the equiv of 50 and 100mg of test E weekly), or 125mg of test E weekly (250mg e2w), not only is there a higher peak, the dose is higher.

It’s very easy for me to shoot 500mg of testosterone if I wanted to, it’s veeeeeeery hard to get the equiv of that with gels.