27, After a Few Years of Lifting

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
Your arms look great. Your lower back look very weak. I would start with it.[/quote]

^^^ Ditto ^^^
Lats need some love that would help with your over all look from the back and front…

Other wise

Solid

Another young lean guy with a great foundation to work from. Hit the legs bro legs legs and more legs. So many guys as you can see hit the show muscles mostly. Legs will set you apart from many weight lifters. The advice i give to all is stay focused and don’t get discouraged.

I can’t believe no one has said this but me. Your right arm is significantly larger than your left. Use dumbbells. Alternate your arms when you brush your teeth. When people ask you to flex, flex your left arm.

more lateral delts will really make your build look wicked.

i love how people refer to their bodies as “builds” like they are custom chopper or drag racers or something that you “soup up”

im gonna add a twin turbo for 20 more lbs on the squat

another thread bumping…

his rating seems pretty low…looking pretty good man so far.

You’ve got pretty solid arms, legs look well proportioned, you just look like you gotta start hitting the wide grip chins to help built up some width across the back and rowing\deadlifts to thicken it up, but looking good, keep it up.

its solid. yer not a bodybuilder, but you’re built like an active person. wrestler perhaps.

i bet u can hike a mountain faster than ronnie lol

need some new shoes, drop those sandals even though they are pretty gangster

OK, thanks for the feedback so far, I realize my main weakness at this point may be thickness and wideness of the back.

I think I am just built that way, I have put on 35lbs solid muscle since I started lifting years ago. My brother is still 6 foot 2 155, so we are skinny guys, but now I’m sort of husky. Anways here are some updated pics, probably the last ones while I am still 27. Not the best camera or pictures, but I’m trying to break the 5 on the meter. Come on guys and gals help me out!

Wheels

Calves

RAHHHHH!!!, THE WHITE GIANT!

Back shot, need to lose the farmers tan and get some posing lessons.

Look Ma! My first magazine cover!

[quote]mtd25 wrote:
Look Ma! My first magazine cover![/quote]

lmao

Posing lessons for real, that back dbl biceps looks like it’s mid yawn.