$264 BIllion City

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
What’s going to be in the huge cock building? Massage parlors?[/quote]

Massage parlors may be appropriate. I took one look and thought it was an artistic representation of a sperm entering an egg.

Maybe that says too much about me…

What’s a granola?

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

What’s going to be in the huge cock building? Massage parlors?[/quote]

Massage parlors may be appropriate. I took one look and thought it was an artistic representation of a sperm entering an egg.

Maybe that says too much about me…[/quote]

Or perhaps the maternity ward of the hospital.

What’s a granola?[/quote]

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

[quote]

If you like 9+ months of nonstop drizzle and only seeing the sun once every few weeks until the month and a half it stays during summer, then yeah, Oregon is beautiful.[/quote]

Oregon has everything. We have desert, the ocean, and snow all most all year round on Mt Hood. Yes it does rain a lot here in Portland but I love it. I’ve been to Texas and while the people are nice it’s dry and dirty as all hell. [/quote]

So does Texas. You obviously didn’t come to Houston. It’s the definition of “tropical climate”.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Apollo1029 wrote:

[quote]

If you like 9+ months of nonstop drizzle and only seeing the sun once every few weeks until the month and a half it stays during summer, then yeah, Oregon is beautiful.[/quote]

Oregon has everything. We have desert, the ocean, and snow all most all year round on Mt Hood. Yes it does rain a lot here in Portland but I love it. I’ve been to Texas and while the people are nice it’s dry and dirty as all hell. [/quote]

So does Texas. You obviously didn’t come to Houston. It’s the definition of “tropical climate”. [/quote]

I made it as far as the airport. Most of my time was spent at Fort Hood and surrounding areas. I’m not trying saying anything bad about your state. I enjoyed my time there. From what I understand you guys have some amazing beaches there and I would love to come check them out some time. I’m sure you guys have a diverse climate but I’m telling you we have pretty much every extreme here mountains, prairies, heavily forested areas, desert, snow, and beaches all withing an hour or 2 drive depending on where you live. The only downfall is that it rains pretty much 9 months out of the year.

I know. I lived there. The rain want even what got me the most. It’s the grey. Being a Texas kid, I never went without, the sun, so I had no point of reference. That shit sucked the breath out of my soul. If you ever get a chance, come down. Just don’t do it in the summer. Also, we get significantly more rainfall annually. But, where y’all drizzle, we get monsoons that flood streets (and sometimes freeways) then it might not rain again for a few weeks. Also, don’t mean to sound like I’m talking shit about Portland. The city has some cool stuff, it just wasn’t for me.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

…It’s the grey. Being a Texas kid, I never went without the sun

[/quote]

Solution: Lots of Vitamin D3 and sex.

I live near a town that sits in sixth place for cloudiest city in America, right behind, barely, Portland, Seattle and Olympia.

Being born and raised in the South and sunny eastern Montana made it difficult to make the transition.
[/quote]

Think I stuck my dick in half the chicks in Portland. Didn’t help. They apparently have clinics that issue vitmanin d lamps up there, and there’s even a term for the depression: SAD- seasonal affective disorder.

< would kill to live anywhere in the PNW.

Just get out and ski/board in the winter. Most of the hills go above the clouds, and youre outside with nature and all that shit; plus it’s a ridiculous leg work out.

Also i live in Cleveland, it’s the biggest shithole excuse for a civilized western city i’ve ever been to. We only have a week’s more sunshine per year than Seattle…

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

…It’s the grey. Being a Texas kid, I never went without the sun

[/quote]

Solution: Lots of Vitamin D3 and sex.

I live near a town that sits in sixth place for cloudiest city in America, right behind, barely, Portland, Seattle and Olympia.

Being born and raised in the South and sunny eastern Montana made it difficult to make the transition.
[/quote]

Think I stuck my dick in half the chicks in Portland. Didn’t help. They apparently have clinics that issue vitmanin d lamps up there, and there’s even a term for the depression: SAD- seasonal affective disorder.
[/quote]

Seattle Affective Disorder

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Think I stuck my dick in half the chicks in Portland. Didn’t help…

[/quote]

You gotta remember to stick it in there for more than eight seconds.

You might’ve been gettin’ your rodeos mixed up.[/quote]

Hahaha, this legitimately made me laugh out loud. Hope your son is doin’ better, man.

the fuck

i didn’t know those koreans made dat much money selling hardrives