26 Years Old, Low Testosterone Symptoms

With high SHBG you get a lot of non-bioavailable SHBG+T that reduces FT and inflates TT that then overstates your T status. So your TT is misleading and all of this is too complex for most doctors to understand.

Please directly edit your post and add lab normal ranges to the results so we can better deal with this.

Your low FT is reducing FT–>E2 which explains the low E2.

LH seem high, but is released in pulses with short half life and any given LH result may not represent average levels. This LH may be a peak. Often FSH with its longer half life is a better indicator of LH status than LH itself. Your labs suggest that your testes are not working very well.

Please also post whatever else you have for labs, normal or not.

Try to get FT tested directly if possible.

SHBG is increased by high E2 and lowered by low E2. Low FT increases and high FT decreases. So TRT is expected to change this. However some guys have unexplained high or low SHBG. SHBG is made in the liver to scavenge sex hormones. Some liver problems can lead to high SHBG.
Sex hormone-binding globulin - Wikipedia.

Some lab work for liver function would be good at this point.

Many who come here have some thyroid function issues. All the more with stress. Please evaluate via oral body temperatures - see below.

In the UK, iodized salt is only in a few shops and not utilized very much. If you do not consume much dairy food, you are iodine deficient. Please discuss.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.