T Nation

26 Year Old Needs Advice and Good Vibes

Hello everybody who reads this.

It’s been a long journey for me to end up here. I will try to explain my situation as best as I can, and if you guys help me out than I promise you will be reimbursed. I’m 26 years old, and I am on the lower end of the testosterone scales. I have low T, but also have problems with my thyroid, and adrenal glands. I purchased Dr. Wilsons book, and started putting some of the vitamins into practice that he recommends. I have also been using Iodoral 50mg for 1 month, and feel much better every day.

My medications that I’m currently on:

Ritalin 20mg
Risperdal 1.5mg
zoloft 100mg

My past medications:

Adderall
wellbutrin
xanax
temazepam
topamax
lexapro

I have been diagnosed with a bunch of psychiatric conditions, but feel like something isn’t right and don’t agree with their diagnosis.

I think that I may have a problem with leaky gut, and not enough bacteria in my system to keep me healthy maybe? I’m really not sure.

I guess if anyone has any experience relating to mine, and is on TRT or contemplating TRT than I would hope that you respond. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Do you have any blood work values you can share?

You mentioned your thyroid but I think most here will ask you to share what your Total Test and Thyroid values (like TSH) are, prior to being able to help you out.

Please follow these links found here: About the T Replacement Category

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin
CBC
hematocrit
AST/ALT
AM cortisol [at 8AM please]
Vit-D25
TSH
fasting cholesterol
fasting glucose

Some meds are bad for your hormones.
SSRI’s are not good for sexual function.

Have you considered Effexor? It can be stimulating [for some] and might eliminate or reduce the need for Ritalin.