The temperature I provided is taken Under the arm, I never taken my temperature other ways (Not even on medical examination).
36.3 it's considered a pretty normal temperature here (I'm from Italy), I think the average is 36.5
For what I get a temperature between 36.2 and 36.6 is considered the norm, while from 36.8 upward it's fever (always talking of temperature taken under the arm)
Stress, injury and illness.
I never suffered major injury or illness, except when I was like 8 and I got a strong fever along with a strong tinnitus, dizziness. Was hospitalized and recovered after ~15 days, I got no diagnosis, and idk what medication they used.
When I was little I experienced another couple times tinnitus and dizziness episodes, but without fever and of short duration, got all kind of exams CT scan, EEG, and all was ok.
From the age of 12 till present I started to develop a very light tremor only on my hands that progressed with the years to become more evident, (but still light) it's not disabling, but socially it's a bit embarrassing when people don't know about it (seems like I'm nervous while I'm fine) and it makes precision work very hard.
I got plenty of exams about this (again bloods, CT, EEG, ECG, RX even a Brain Scintigraphy to exclude Parkinson's disease) and everything seemed ok, in fact the diagnosis was a general Essential Tremor.
I suffer from anxiety probably Generalized anxiety disorder, but never got Panic Attacks or heavy episodes.
And from years, (but every year seems worse) I suffer from fatigue, weakness, brain fog, poor memory with "Tip of the tongue"
About stress I would say normal stress the one you get with school, exams, relationships. normal life up & downs etc, nothing out of ordinary. But with anxiety even normal stress of life is heavy.
I forgot to say that I sweat a lot, the 3~4 months of cold I'm ok, when the temperature is a little higher just a walk can cover me in sweat, in 45min of light running (like 9 minutes-per-mile) I need to drink 2 liter of water and sweat buckets
I use Sea Salt 90% of the times (that should contain naturally iodine, even if a little less than iodized salt) cause I prefer the flavor, the other 10% of the times I use iodized salt.
I also eat Potatoes 2~3 times a week that should contain decent iodine.
I did Fasting glucose roughly 1~2 month ago and it was 89 (range 60-99), and all the other times the result was similar, high but in range.
Also had hematocrit, cholesterol and cbc recently and they where good (middle of range), but I don't remember the values, gonna search for the paper or repeat the test.
I don't remember if I ever tested Cortisol, same as above.
Other missing informations:
Describe body and facial hair:
I grow thick and long hair on all my body, back and shoulder was the exception, but recently I've started to grow hair even there.
I'm able to grow a full thick beard.
Describe where you carry fat:
I carry most of my fat on my belly and hips
-testes ache, ever, with a fever?