25yrs Old, Low Test Symptoms, 'Normal' Labs

Any ideas anyone?
Start TRT? My TT/E2 ratio is ok and cannot be held responsible for te possible loss of libido?
Start t3 meds?
Messed up reverse t3 leves are good?

Have femara, sust and hcg on hand… It that can “fix me up” ill have no problem to use it…
Can iodone deficiency cause low t3 levels that would trigger this lack of energy and libido? And probably depression/anxiety that i used to experience?
My endo is already prescribing me TRT , so he would have no problem in using other meds i guess
But i would indeed have to “teach” him as you fellows here know… As he prescribes No hcg, no AI, no nothing, just test…

Thanks

Bump?

97.3F upon wakening today earlier, first time i took the temp before gettin out of bed.
really low, right ?

I have a lot of the same symptoms as you…minus the low libido.

The SSRI are a notorious killer to the libido although it isn’t a deal breaker. I would be concerned about getting your thyroid situation sorted out first then worry about the libido.

Also, don’t come off the SSRI without talking to the doc and being supervised, but your depression could be all Thyroid based.

I was in a deep dark depression and days after I started messing with T4/T3 I snapped out and was like a new person. I went about it without a blood test which I am now going back for.

Be careful, a lot of docs treat symptoms (when it comes to depression) instead of causes.

[quote]stlre wrote:
I have a lot of the same symptoms as you…minus the low libido.

The SSRI are a notorious killer to the libido although it isn’t a deal breaker. I would be concerned about getting your thyroid situation sorted out first then worry about the libido.

Also, don’t come off the SSRI without talking to the doc and being supervised, but your depression could be all Thyroid based.

I was in a deep dark depression and days after I started messing with T4/T3 I snapped out and was like a new person. I went about it without a blood test which I am now going back for.

Be careful, a lot of docs treat symptoms (when it comes to depression) instead of causes. [/quote]

Thanks, im waiting for my raw thyroid and thyroid support supps to arrive this week , as soon as i start them i hope to feel better
I hope that, as you said, its all thyroid based, that would be a great relief for me.
And i agree with you, almost all docs only treat symptoms, instead looking for the roots of the problems.

Ill keep on posting here to log any changes as soon as i start taking the thyroid supps,

fuuuckk!!

had a burning sensation on my left nipple today, strange thing…
when i look down, just after lunch a few minutes ago, some kind of blood stain on my shirt.

had this symptom before when i started taking sertraline, so i dindt freak out this time.
was a prolactine discharge, really freaky stuff…

anyone cares to comment about this ?
means anything ?

thanks

edit: i know its galactorhea (spelling?) because ive searched before when i had it for the first time months ago (started zoloft) . also, when i squeeze that nipple, the secretion thing “drips out”, kinda disgusting… blood/pus/oily liquid. really bad!
just scheduled my endo appointment tomorrow morning.

Kaka I’m from Brazil too and I have the same problems you have. Please try to create an Orkut Account and search Disfunção Eretil tem cura? My name is Joao Carlos there’s no photo in my profile. I think you can help other members there and also a lot of people are trying to be cured we have found a lot of testimonials of people who got better and people who got cured but they are from another country as you know people from Brazil thinks ED is psychological problem.