25yr old. Clomid 12.5mg M,W,F +Arimidix?

KSman-the beast, the legend! Thanks for stopping by. I know you usually recommend the Novalex over clomid- it wont be fair to say that Novalex doesn?t come with sides tho. All theory aside- i can get clomid nearby and cheaply-not sure about Nova. I know that Nova is a stronger SERM-anyway 12.5mg EOD is pretty weak.

To translate that to a similar Nova dose, that would be 3-4mgEOD, hard to cut a pill down to that size. (basing that comment after reading a few places where the dose of nova was 3x smaller to achieve similar results)

Found these lovely numbers below

"Be careful w/ the serms. I have serious damage to my vision from using nolva. I chose Nolva because it was suppose to NOT have the side effects of clomid. I was mainly worried about the permanent vision problems that I read Clomid could cause.

Well it’s been over a year since I got off the Nolva and my vision is not the same. I had PERFECT and I mean PERFECT vision before the Nolva. Within a week of taking it I got the blurry cloudy vision. My ability to see color was hurt too. everything looks dull and washed out. My night vision took a BIG hit and on top I see huge halos now when I see lights at night (as in other car’s headlights and street lights).

I didn’t think this was even possible w/ Nolva, but I did ALOT of digging around on the internet regarding Nolva after my vision problems. Turns out ( surprise surprise)Nolva causes all sorts visual problems in more people than I thought. Corneal changes, cararacts, colors. For some reason nobody talks about this and it is rare on bodybuilding sites, but I have found one other person on another site who’s vision took a big hit from the Nolva.

If you don’t beleive me do your own research on Nolva and it’s effects on research. PLENTY of places on the net list it as a side effect to this medicine.