25th Anniversary Giveaway Winners! (So Far) 🥇

Not entered yet? ENTER HERE

We’ll use this thread to announce the daily winners.

1 Like

ENTER HERE

1 Like

ENTER HERE

1 Like

Can you please have a giveaway that includes Canada sometime… :slight_smile:

I KNOW…the shipping cost.

But, some of us up north have been big Biotest supporters for a long time and we never get to participate in giveaways.

THANKS!!

4 Likes

We certainly appreciate your loyalty. Check your messages. We’ll send you something cool. Want a hoodie?

8 Likes

I hope that one day you will have an EU store to have affordable shipping costs ! :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Lots more prizes to go! ENTER HERE

1 Like

The winners keep rolling in! Don’t worry, dozens and dozens more prizes are waiting. Just enter HERE.

And yet another winner! ENTER HERE

I’d love a hoodie!!!

Thanks T Nation team! :heart:

2 Likes

giphy

Congrats! Lots more prizes to go! ENTER HERE

Dozens more prizes up for grabs HERE.

giphy

More winners!

giphy

Not entered yet? Sign up HERE.

Together we win! But you have to enter. Sign up HERE for daily giveaways.

giphy

The latest commandos:

YEEES! More winners!

giphy-1

Feel the exhilaration of victory. ENTER HERE.

Cool stuff in here! Congrats everyone!

2 Likes

giphy

You don’t need a multipass, just sign up to win HERE.

The latest winners:

1 Like

An impressive giveaway!

Is there a chance in a million you will be offering the cool kevlar backpack on offer at the Biotest store?

Having recently quit a decade of tobacco addiction (wet snuff, yes a cultural religious thing here in Sweden) - I intend to save the money on something I really want as a reward to myself - and that backpack keeps coming back as a worthy snuff replacement!

You mean this one?

3 Likes

Indeed I do! Thanks for this! Didn’t find it when I searched the store for some reason.

Next question: Do you ship that backpack to Sweden? When I previously tried/wanted to order a book, it was impossible to deliver it (which I solved by ordering it to a friend in the UK - who unf no longer lives there).