T Nation

250mg Test E Every 3 Weeks

Long story short: after a lengthy battle with NHS UK, I was able to secure 250 mg test e injections once every three weeks. Not on the TRT train yet. I am aware the dosage/timing is off but they won't change it, it's a miracle I got it prescribed on NHS at 27.

I trailed Testim gel for 12 days (no shutdown) and noticed a great improvement in quality of life during that time. I have consistently scored in the low 300s in the past 4 years.

What say you? Would you run with the dose prescribed?

[quote]juverulez wrote:
Long story short: after a lengthy battle with NHS UK, I was able to secure 250 mg test e injections once every three weeks. Not on the TRT train yet. I am aware the dosage/timing is off but they won’t change it, it’s a miracle I got it prescribed on NHS at 27.

I trailed Testim gel for 12 days (no shutdown) and noticed a great improvement in quality of life during that time. I have consistently scored in the low 300s in the past 4 years.

What say you? Would you run with the dose prescribed?[/quote]

250 mg every three weeks is terrible.

If you feel good on Testim, why not stick with it?

Cause my doc pulled a stop on it in his infinite wisdom. I didn’t find out until I left his office with the e3w inj script, that’s a sly sob if I ever knew one. On the plus side, I have my boys so no long term dmagae has been done.

Gonna try low dose letro (1mg/week) a try instead since my estrogen/t ratio is piss poor.