250mg Test C Cycle Even Worth It?

As the title says. Now, before I get flamed (I understand that 500mg/week would be much better), I only have a 10ml vial of Test Cyp (200mg/ml) with no source to get more. Would it be worth it/would there be gains to support me using a 250mg/week cycle? I am in my 40’s, have been lifting for 10 years and am interested in seeing what changes I could make to my body through pharma. My AI and PCT would come from RC’s. It would look like this:

W 1-8 Test Cyp 250mg/week
W 1-10 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reducing down to 0.125mg EOD in week 10)
W 11 Nolva 20 mg 2x/day
W12-15 Nolva 20 mg 1x/day

Has anyone used a similar cycle and gotten/not gotten results? Thanks.

If your goal is to shut your self down and see pretty minimal if any real gains yeah sure it is worth it.

^translation: terrible idea.

Get more gear, it’s really not that hard to find.

[quote]MDPT wrote:
As the title says. Now, before I get flamed (I understand that 500mg/week would be much better), I only have a 10ml vial of Test Cyp (200mg/ml) with no source to get more. Would it be worth it/would there be gains to support me using a 250mg/week cycle? I am in my 40’s, have been lifting for 10 years and am interested in seeing what changes I could make to my body through pharma. My AI and PCT would come from RC’s. It would look like this:

W 11 Nolva 20 mg 2x/day

Has anyone used a similar cycle and gotten/not gotten results? Thanks.[/quote]

yeah, i disagree with everyone else. obviously gains with steroids are dose-dependent (to a point), but 250 mg of test is way more than anybody naturally produces.

the average man produces like 20-50 mg of test a week (and at the very high end is only 70 mg/wk). a guy in his 40’s is prolly a touch lower, even if you’re healthy and been working out for a while.

now, the cyp/e ester is bonded to about 30% of the testosterone… so if you used 200 mg of test a week, you’d really have 140 mg. even if you’re producing a shitload of test a week, you’re still only half what 200 mg a week will give you. and most likely, a guy in his 40’s is prolly much lower than that. (for a reference point, a lot of guys use 100 mg test e/cyp a week, and are in the “high to high/normal” range of testosterone for TRT).

so anyway, yeah, it would give you quite a boost, IMO.

here are some tweaks i’d add to your cycle:

W 1-2 Test Cyp 400 mg/week
W 3-8 Test Cyp 200 mg/week
W 11-16 Nolva 20 mg 1x/day (taken at night to minimize the drowsiness)

i’d also suggesting running 2,000 mg of L-carnitine L-tartrate for the first 3 weeks of the cycle as well. it has been shown to increase androgen receptors by 15%, which should boost your gains a little bit.

Y bother op is 40…just get on trt & take 200mg the rest of your life & be awsome…then blast once u hit your genetic potential

Thank you everyone for chiming in. I do appreciate the time to try and help me, whether it’s for or against. Rawda, if it was that easy to find, then, I would be doing a 500mg/week cycle. However, I guess I’m just not in the right places. Cycobushmaster, I was hoping you’d chime in. I have read many of your posts and appreciate the way you back your thoughts.

Your thinking was similar to mine in the amount of test actually being produced vs. getting in this cycle. That’s why I thought it might be better than nothing. Another few questions for you…how many times/week would you pin (including the front load)? 29g .5cc 1/2" syringe? Are those numbers for the L-carnitine and L-tartrate per day (I’m guessing so, but, just wanted to confirm)?

Thanks again for the help. I do appreciate it.

bro… really?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]MDPT wrote:

W 11 Nolva 20 mg 2x/day

yeah, i disagree with everyone else. obviously gains with steroids are dose-dependent (to a point), but 250 mg of test is way more than anybody naturally produces.

the average man produces like 20-50 mg of test a week (and at the very high end is only 70 mg/wk). a guy in his 40’s is prolly a touch lower, even if you’re healthy and been working out for a while.

now, the cyp/e ester is bonded to about 30% of the testosterone… so if you used 200 mg of test a week, you’d really have 140 mg. even if you’re producing a shitload of test a week, you’re still only half what 200 mg a week will give you. and most likely, a guy in his 40’s is prolly much lower than that. (for a reference point, a lot of guys use 100 mg test e/cyp a week, and are in the “high to high/normal” range of testosterone for TRT).

i’d also suggesting running 2,000 mg of L-carnitine L-tartrate for the first 3 weeks of the cycle as well. it has been shown to increase androgen receptors by 15%, which should boost your gains a little bit.[/quote]

This is absurd info. Test takes time to work its way into your system. By the time you’re feeling and experiencing the effects of test your now shutting down and starting a pct. YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME running that short of a cycle. Honestly if you are having a hard time finding more then you don’t need to do it. I can find test online in 30 seconds. Test needs to be run for 12-14 weeks at a minimum unless it test-Prop which has a REALLY short ester. Test prop cycles ae shorter but you also have to pin more often.

But being 40 you’re grown, do what you want.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

bro… really?[/quote]

No I was just fuckin around…that other turd had me laughing about genetic potential… imo its yur body do what the fuck u want with it. Just have a plan & get swole…the world f ont need more fat fucks with bitch tits

I’m leaning more toward cyco’s perspective of the topic but the only thing that makes me uneasy about it is the length of the cycle. With only 8 weeks I’d try to at least get a PH or two in there to at least make the time and run worthwhile and enjoyable. I’m not a big fan on tons of gear and heavy doses but at the end of the day its the results that make all this fun for me so if I’m getting enough to be satisfied then it’s all worth it to me. Good luck!

With your first injection your pitiutary will send a signal to your balls to stop producing testosterone. Sp all that mumbo jumbo cyco wrote about how much test your body makes is useless. So now not only has your body shut own its natural test production your body has to figure out how to use exogenous test your’re injecting. The ester in test e, cyp, prop and sust allow for different absorbtion rates and length on time it stays in your system. your pituitary doesn’t care about absorbtion rates. All it know is that there is testosterone coming from elsewhere so your body stops producing witin days.

There is a reason people run the “cycle” times of 12-14 weeks and longer. There are a lot of other forums out there for you to do research on. Its my opinion if youre even considering doing a 8 week cycle of Test Cyp then you sir are clueless and will deserve what you get in doing so.

READ READ READ!

[quote]MDPT wrote:

W 11 Nolva 20 mg 2x/day

quote]

I guess I’ll expand on ‘this is a terrible idea’. The original question was ‘is this worth it?’ The reason I believe it’s not (and it’s not even a close call) is the fact that the OP said he can’t get more. I’m assuming he means ever. If he can’t ever get more, then this is a short term solution with no long term plan. The gains will be minimal at that dose, and particularly that cycle length, and then what? The best possible outcome is that the PCT goes perfectly well, and the gains are gone within 6 months to a year. The worst possible outcome is that he could have issues with recovery, and never be the same as he was pre-cycle. I just don’t see the risk/reward playing in his favor.

[quote]SJC863 wrote:
With your first injection your pitiutary will send a signal to your balls to stop producing testosterone. Sp all that mumbo jumbo cyco wrote about how much test your body makes is useless. So now not only has your body shut own its natural test production your body has to figure out how to use exogenous test your’re injecting. The ester in test e, cyp, prop and sust allow for different absorbtion rates and length on time it stays in your system. your pituitary doesn’t care about absorbtion rates. All it know is that there is testosterone coming from elsewhere so your body stops producing witin days.

There is a reason people run the “cycle” times of 12-14 weeks and longer. There are a lot of other forums out there for you to do research on. Its my opinion if youre even considering doing a 8 week cycle of Test Cyp then you sir are clueless and will deserve what you get in doing so.

READ READ READ![/quote]

All he was doing was comparing natural levels of the average male to what levels the op could expect to have while running the amount he was suggesting. So no, its not just all mumbo jumbo.

[quote]SJC863 wrote:

[quote]MDPT wrote:

W 11 Nolva 20 mg 2x/day

i’d also suggesting running 2,000 mg of L-carnitine L-tartrate for the first 3 weeks of the cycle as well. it has been shown to increase androgen receptors by 15%, which should boost your gains a little bit.[/quote]

This is absurd info. Test takes time to work its way into your system. By the time you’re feeling and experiencing the effects of test your now shutting down and starting a pct. YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME running that short of a cycle. Honestly if you are having a hard time finding more then you don’t need to do it. I can find test online in 30 seconds. Test needs to be run for 12-14 weeks at a minimum unless it test-Prop which has a REALLY short ester. Test prop cycles ae shorter but you also have to pin more often.

But being 40 you’re grown, do what you want. [/quote]

yeah, you don’t know what you’re talking about. do yourself a favor and read about the pharmokinetics of test e/cyp and you’ll be better off…

http://www.medibolics.com/freq2.htm

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]SJC863 wrote:

READ READ READ![/quote]

All he was doing was comparing natural levels of the average male to what levels the op could expect to have while running the amount he was suggesting. So no, its not just all mumbo jumbo.
[/quote]

thanks for clarifying that ELS… i thought it made sense, but apparently not to some folks.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]MDPT wrote:

W 11 Nolva 20 mg 2x/day

quote]

I guess I’ll expand on ‘this is a terrible idea’. The original question was ‘is this worth it?’ The reason I believe it’s not (and it’s not even a close call) is the fact that the OP said he can’t get more. I’m assuming he means ever. If he can’t ever get more, then this is a short term solution with no long term plan. The gains will be minimal at that dose, and particularly that cycle length, and then what? The best possible outcome is that the PCT goes perfectly well, and the gains are gone within 6 months to a year. The worst possible outcome is that he could have issues with recovery, and never be the same as he was pre-cycle. I just don’t see the risk/reward playing in his favor. [/quote]

yeah, i agree with what you’re saying…

i think the point you make should be reiterated to anybody thinking about cycling, as they need to decide if it’s “one and done,” or if they’re prepared to make a long term plans in relation to AAS

my response was more of a “can it be done” and your’s was more of a “should it be done”

Flipcollar,
Now that was what I was expecting in your first post (I must admit, I was a bit disappointed at your first short reply). I have read so much on this topic over the years. However, at my age, and in my field, I know my limitations and when to look for help. There are a few people on here that post worthwhile responses every time. You and Cycobushmaster were 2 that I was waiting for. Now, you are correct. I do not know where to find more. I do not work out at a gym, I work out at home, so, that decreases my exposure there. Someone else posted about finding it online. I’m glad people can find it quickly, especially from a reliable and safe source. I don’t. I’m not sure which are faked or which one’s are policed heavily. If someone has great luck with someone, then DM me. Again, I’d love to do a longer cycle. Heck, I’d love to do a 500mg/week, 12 week cycle and see what my gains could be. I have my kids, I am happy with everything in life. However, for as long as I’ve lifted, I’ve always wondered how good I could look with help.

My leftovers are from a trial of TRT from a few years ago. I say “trial” because over those 2 years I had a doc who couldn’t get my numbers figured out to get me in the “sweet spot” as he said. I would spend $300 out-of-pocket on bloodwork every 3 months and hundreds of dollars on meds and not see the results others were talking about. Eventually, I just had enough and slowly tapered off. If I start, I can’t imagine that it would be my only one ever. I’m guessing I would see the gains and want to see more (looking more for a physique-competitor build vs. a gigantic bodybuilder). It would be cool to step on the stage and compete in the Masters Physique field. Again, I appreciate all of the responses that post worthwhile info. It’s difficult because I’m mentally ready to move forward, just don’t have the tools to get there. Thanks again for the help.

[quote]MDPT wrote:
Thank you everyone for chiming in. I do appreciate the time to try and help me, whether it’s for or against. Rawda, if it was that easy to find, then, I would be doing a 500mg/week cycle. However, I guess I’m just not in the right places. Cycobushmaster, I was hoping you’d chime in. I have read many of your posts and appreciate the way you back your thoughts.

Your thinking was similar to mine in the amount of test actually being produced vs. getting in this cycle. That’s why I thought it might be better than nothing. Another few questions for you…how many times/week would you pin (including the front load)? 29g .5cc 1/2" syringe? Are those numbers for the L-carnitine and L-tartrate per day (I’m guessing so, but, just wanted to confirm)?

Thanks again for the help. I do appreciate it.[/quote]

i’d just go something like twice a week, Mon-Thur or something like that. part of why i like tets e/cyp is because it’s pretty simple to work with…

yeah, the doses of LCLT are per day.

[quote]MDPT wrote:
I do not work out at a gym, I work out at home, so, that decreases my exposure there. Someone else posted about finding it online.[/quote]

Sorry for my curt reply–that’s what I get for assuming you trained at a gym.

If you trained at a gym it would be a simple matter of getting friendly with the right people and you’d have a few sources at least.

If you really want more gear you could always join a gym short term just to find a source. If I can do it, pretty much anyone can.

As for finding it online–I wouldn’t suggest that.