250mg of Test-E In 3ml Syringe

Damn LilGuy. That’s pretty dumb.

OP, you have more than 2 syringes than, right? haha

[quote]littlerunt wrote:
In the neck?! No friggin’ way! I’m trying to work up the balls to eventually do it in my hip for my first cycle. Neck? Please don’t give me nightmares…[/quote]

IMHO… do your first shot in a quad while sitting down leg extended out in front of you but relaxed. You will have total control, use of both hands to aspirate, perfect line of sight to see what you are doing, if you get light headed or faint (man up sissy… I kid!) you are already sitting down, and most importantly very little to no pain. No bullshiat.

Wait…we’re not injecting into the testes?

I thought we were trying to increase our testosterone -no?

dammit!

[quote]swm1972 wrote:
littlerunt wrote:
In the neck?! No friggin’ way! I’m trying to work up the balls to eventually do it in my hip for my first cycle. Neck? Please don’t give me nightmares…

IMHO… do your first shot in a quad while sitting down leg extended out in front of you but relaxed. You will have total control, use of both hands to aspirate, perfect line of sight to see what you are doing, if you get light headed or faint (man up sissy… I kid!) you are already sitting down, and most importantly very little to no pain. No bullshiat. [/quote]

Bad idea for someone who is injecting for the first time. By my estimates, about half the population will have a very bad experience injecting into their quad. You don’t want to have severe, crippling pain as your first experience.

Best site for a first inject is ventroglute. Just as easy to get to, almost no nerves or big blood vessels there, and any soreness the next day will not interfere with any excercise other than hip abductions (I know, I know, some of you guys are disappointed about that last one…).

[quote]AlterEgo wrote:
Wait…we’re not injecting into the testes?

I thought we were trying to increase our testosterone -no?

dammit! [/quote]

I’ve seen videos of this and they are seared into my brain for all time. No, I won’t post a link…

Oh good grief!
Stop it!

Don’t you dare post that friggin’ link! Neck! Testicles! I’m content with starting with the vetrogluteal site. I’ve taken to finding it while I’m sitting at my desk all day just to make sure it hasn’t gotten scared and left my body…